Options

Schuss Seattle Show Ed Avail- PLease Read

So my Schuss Seattle was delivered to me today direct from 10c. ( The poster arrived fine but there is a stray mark near the lettering( looks like may be pen).   I contacted 10c and was informed of their "as is" policy but they offered to refund minus the return shipping. I had some interested parties in this poster and was originally looking to trade it for a Boston Klaussen. I'd rather deal it to someone than send it back.  So if anyone is interested pls post or pm me. 

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    I have a little mark on my AP, similar to yours but smaller.  I assumed Shuss got a little wild with his signing.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    jeremyjmcbjeremyjmcb Posts: 126
    edited September 2018
    I have the show version and the variant, both have the mark. It’s the way the poster was printed.  You’ll need to zoom in on the photo, but same mark right above the dates on mine.
    Post edited by jeremyjmcb on
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick input/feedback. I don’t feel as bad about it now. I’ve seen imperfections in the printing on other posters but nothing like that. Still looking for a Boston Klaussen...
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,700
    My variant came  today and I can Confirm mine has it as well. 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    nicknyr15 said:
    can you confirm whether its numbered out of 80 or 100?  
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    can you confirm whether its numbered out of 80 or 100?  
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    I noticed it as well on my show edition as did my buddy who was also at the show, I got in touch with the artist and he affirmed it was a printer issue
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    Willing to sell it? So badly wanted this one 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,992
    Why is their as-is policy what it is? Seems sort of crappy to send defective merchandise and say "SOL" if it is damaged.
    Are they worried about people getting their poster damaged at a show and trying to return it by buying one here and claiming it was damaged?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    Why is their as-is policy what it is? Seems sort of crappy to send defective merchandise and say "SOL" if it is damaged.
    Are they worried about people getting their poster damaged at a show and trying to return it by buying one here and claiming it was damaged?
    That would be my guess.  Kinda sucks but at some point they may have gotten burned.