Novichok nerve agent attack in sailsbury

I've just watched the interview  with the 2 men suspected of the nerve agent attack in the u.k 
 These guys are guilty as sin. Caught on c.c.t.v out of town centre 2 mins walk from the scene it's laughable their interview. I did try and upload it. Utter bollocks. Read straight from a Wikipedia page about sailsbury . They said they flew from Russia to visit the world famous  cathedral. And in Fact spent 1 hour in the town and nowhere near the cathedral .
But the news says that Russia won't  allow them to stand trial here. Wtf 
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

Comments

• brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Unfortunately, I'm guessing its not likely Russia will allow extradition.  They may never go to court.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• It's just so wrong and far fetched
     A monkey could work out what happened . 
    They are on cctv  . There can be no dispute. It's a chemical warfare attack . 
    The world must act against this as a whole. 
    If this is brushed under the rug it's the end. 
    When it happened  our government said the type of nerve agent used can only cone from Russia. Now this evidence.  An innocent woman died. That s murder. I feel very strongly  about this. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• It's just so wrong and far fetched
    When it happened  our government said the type of nerve agent used can only cone from Russia. Now this evidence.  An innocent woman died. That s murder. I feel very strongly  about this. 
    I agree. This is a foreign adversary killing a citizen of a supposed ally of the US. We should respond as if they killed an American. Whatever England wants, we should support (obviously within some reason). 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • I saw that there already strict sanctions on Russia. But they are not working . Why is Russia untouchable
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• I saw that there already strict sanctions on Russia. But they are not working . Why is Russia untouchable
    Well they are untouchable specially for America since we have a president who's in cohoots with Putin on a personal level ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I wish we could stand up to them on many issues. But this for sure. Server any relationships. Taking the piss really
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    It's just so wrong and far fetched
    Why must the world act ... do not involve the world in the UK’s problems.  That’s the spy business, dangerous work ... 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • It's a worldwide risk. That s all. Countries can't wait to get involved with pointless wars. 
    I think  this is a big shift 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Terrorism is terrorism.  It is everybody's problem.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Funny how quiet you were when Canada and Saudi had dispute.  The US, Russia and the UK engage in dangerous spy activities ... sometimes spies die, they know the risk ... they sign up for it../
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • A spy didn't die. Do your homework. A civilian died. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Funny how quiet you were when Canada and Saudi had dispute.  The US, Russia and the UK engage in dangerous spy activities ... sometimes spies die, they know the risk ... they sign up for it../
    A spy didn't die. Do your homework. A civilian died. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    edited September 2018
    I seriously read some of this guys posts and replies and just shake my head . Most of the time it's just start an argument that doesn't 
    exist. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

I seriously read some of this guys posts and replies and just shake my head . Most of the time it's just start an argument that doesn't 
    exist. 

You are asking other countries to do your bidding ... It's time England fights their own battle's
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Funny how quiet you were when Canada and Saudi had dispute.  The US, Russia and the UK engage in dangerous spy activities ... sometimes spies die, they know the risk ... they sign up for it../

From the article...

The UK believes the men are Russian military intelligence officers who tried to kill Russian ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury last March.

Like I said, spy ....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • England  fight it's own battles. Hahaha dude get lost. You are a troll of the highest order.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Stop looking for trouble
     And act your age
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

I could give a rays ass about the UK ... just don't involve Canada in any more European wars and BS ...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Blah blah blah same response You have in Every single thread and post. Boring
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• All the Canadians I know are lovely  people. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

By the way.  What do you want countries to do?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    edited September 2018
    How many threads have you had shut down with off topic stupidness?
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• I say it's a world wide problem and Russia is allowed by everyone to Do this . I don't ask you or whatever bullshit you stand for to anything. 
    I think the world must look at this as the start of a new kind of terrorism  that is coming to you and every country . Sailsbury is a quiet place middle of nowhere
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• People all over the world are at risk is what I'm saying . If a small town can have a chemical attack then anywhere can and will unless Russia is held accountable. Your anti world attitude is just ridiculous  and bigoted 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

How many threads have you had shit down with off topic stupidness?
    What’s off topic ... I asked you what you want people do.  Terror related events are with increased frequency ... why not answer the question.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • I think Russia should be held accountable for the crimes they commit. And I ask why they are not when any other country would be flamed for it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• And I repeat a civilian  has been murdered by a chemical attack.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

From the article...

The UK believes the men are Russian military intelligence officers who tried to kill Russian ex-spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury last March.

Like I said, spy ....
    The woman who died was uninvolved in any spy activity 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/08/uk/uk-woman-dies-after-being-exposed-to-soviet-era-nerve-agent-authorities-say/index.html
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Ffs man the woman was a civilian.  You really are annoying 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07