Options

My Missoula 2018 Pics

hey all..just wanted to share my pics from the Missoula show. I always find myself up front at shows wanting to take pictures but I refuse to waste my time using an iphone. So I bought a new camera (Sony RX-100VI) just for the Seattle > Missoula run. Seattle security wouldn't let me bring it in, so Missoula was my only chance. Great venue, super nice people and a solid show.  Cindy and Brad it was nice meeting you both!! 

I hope you enjoy!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97045078@N00/3Db94Q

All pics were taken in full auto and these are all untouched jpgs straight from the camera. Not too bad! 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    These are great, thanks for sharing! You captured the moment when Ed shook about 10 lbs of sweat off.   That was cool. 
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Wow, awesome pics, thanks for sharing. You must have been near our group - did you happen to catch any shots when Ed gave the tambourine to the young girl, mid-set?
  • Options
    thanks!   I would have to go back and look but I tried to grab all the usable pics. If its not in there it was either too blurry or I was trying to not be on my camera the entire time which didn't quite work out as planned. 
  • Options
    Great pics of a great show - thanks for posting
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    Haha. I am in your first 2 pics. I am right of guy on phone in red shirt (back of my head). Thanks for sharing. 
  • Options
    Brian! These are great! Thanks for taking pics, so this short girl with an iPhone could just enjoy the concert. It was so nice to meet you and Karyn. What a show!