Pictures that remind you of Pearl Jam songs *REDUX*

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
Let's try this again, pictures that remind you of a Pearl Jam song, please keep it respectful, there are Mods (w/itchy trigger fingers), so please no gifs of animals taking a dump or anything else offensive, please respect forum rules, thank you for your consideration
Sad

Comments

• Even Flow

2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Even Flow

nice
    Release

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    The answer to mine was “ In Hiding” in case inquiring minds couldn’t sleep last night :)

i still dont know why that that was offensive ... but I’ll refrain from participating in this one

enjoy guys
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    It was the pooping Rhino.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

Dan?
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Yep the pooping Rhino got the thread locked
  • cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Release

Shouldn't this be for "Jeremy"?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    He was just joking.
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

• Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

I thought it was funny 
    not offended one butt
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345

I thought it was funny 
    not offended one butt
    I wasn't offended either. Pretty grossed out, however.

BTW: It was for "I Got Id," I presume!
    edited September 2018
    He was just joking.
    ;)
    Sea is looking to lock up any thread she can, none of the members of the band would have ever locked a thread for something that benign & innocent. I actually think that the band would be horrified if they knew that threads & great discussions are being shut down & terminated in many case by total bullshit, or in this case rhino shit in the form of a GIF by one person who has deemed herself judge, jury & executioner over everything we say & instead of just removing the single objectionable item, which she easily has it in her power to do, she's like "ah fuck it! Just shut down the whole fucking thread, there is zero freedom of anything anymore, for proof all you have to do is post one thing Mod doesn't like, & you will see just how un-free this place is, they really just want people who are zombies, who say everything is fucking perfect & Pearl Jam is the perfect fucking band & Eddie Vedder can literally water into fucking wine & here charge my CC for $1000 more of this PJ shit, that I don't really need, but fuck it, as long as it pays the salary of mod who keeps locking up all the fucking threads, this one will get locked too undoubtedly because she has the thinnest skin ever, may as well get my $20 bucks worth right? Fucking Eh! I am on LSD & magic mushrooms right now while I am writing this. No offense intended Sea, you like the rest of us need to be able to laugh at ourselves, but also realize this isn't all bullshit there's lots of truth in it too, and maybe for now on think twice before locking up a thread, especially if it's for something meant to make people laugh. Sea I know somewhere deep inside is a sense of humor, remember that many of us PJ fans are just using humor to express ourselves. While I am the first to admit, I have said some really fucked up shit, that deserved being suspended & having threads locked. Having said that, shit's get locked at a far greater frequency than ever before & most of it is over the lamest bullshit. She can't any fun so neither can we, is the way you come across Sea. Furthermore it seems at times as though if I was a fly you would take pleasure in pulling off my wings. I am sure this is not who are in real life, so try relating to us a little more as human beings from now on, I live in Seattle presumably as you do as well & I am fairly certain that if we ever hung out that we would get a long great. Would you like a hug? Just because a guy posts a rhino shitting with CDM in the description (for Can't Deny Me). It's pretty fucking sad, that the band & everyone on their payroll have to try to shove this song our fucking faces & we are not allowed as art critics to say that the song fucking sucks, more & more censorship every day on here. Here is my new resolution, I am going to get a total attitude adjustment & just say everything is fucking perfect & Pearl Jam is fucking perfect & Sea would like me to massage your feet & feed you chocolate covered strawberries while you sip champagne? Whatever it takes to keep you happy & keep out threads from getting locked.
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
    Did I  just win most epic rant ever on here?
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    Wow
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Lucy in the sky with diamondsssss

be careful with that shit
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    edited September 2018
    LSD ... I spent a month with her one night 
    Post edited by willbarclay on
  • Gulp
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
This discussion has been closed.