psst...9/13/2018

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Gone.

That's it for today?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Gone
  • WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 492
    looks like it's still there to me. good luck everyone! i think this might be the best looking poster of the year! first time i went to europe and this show was very fun for me! psyched for this. 
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,808
    edited September 2018
    100 Pacer said:
    Gone.

That's it for today?
    Still up, but not on poster page. Although I cant add it to cart, so you seem correct
  • shecky said:
    Anymore coming today Santos?
    Jeez dude - relax and play the game!
    Just asking
  • fudge-sicles.....
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Wow! Only lasted about 7-8 minutes!
  • Thanks Santos, looks like it's gonzo now!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,014
    CROJAM95 said:
    whose the artist on this one?
    Matt Taylor

Thanks
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    I leave to go have a shower and the Drop happens lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 383
    edited September 2018
    Cannot have been many! Show I went to as well! Oh well, maybe next time
    Post edited by MRMACPHISTO75 on
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    People actually like this poster?  Reminds me of:

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Damn.  The only one I truly wanted.
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Ahhh missed it.  Congrats to those who scored!! Gorgeous print.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,318
    BLACK35 said:
    I was waiting at Tim Hortons drive thru and missed it. Doh! 
  • No more today per update to OP.
  • Round 2? :bring_it:
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    BLACK35 said:

I once took a shower and came out to discover we were about to spend three years in Indiana, so I feel your pain.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    No more today per Santos
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    I'm psyched to get one of these! We had a great time at the Europe shows, and it is nice to have a souvenir (in addition to the bootlegs).
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Prague poster is sold out.
    No more posters today.
    slh

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • halv said:
    KidAOK said:
    Fuck yeaaaa.

The only show I attended and didn't get.  Now I can rest easy, no more poster stress.  Delighted.
    I'm jealous. I'm still waiting on one more. The stress!!!! :)

I wanted this so badly i was resigned to making a completely idiotic purchase on ebay.

You europe based?  Wouldn't want to see someone else stuck, I have no interest in anymore posters but if I can get my hands on the one you want and you can't I'll happily pick it up and forward it on.  I know the stress, if I can relieve it for someone else I will!
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Man, that was EXHILARATING! Thanks Santos!
  • BLACK35 said:

I once took a shower and came out to discover we were about to spend three years in Indiana, so I feel your pain.
    Color me biased but spending three years in Indiana in just a skosh worse than missing on a poster.
    mikeliska said:
    BLACK35 said:

Color me biased but spending three years in Indiana in just a skosh worse than missing on a poster.

It was a test of the strength of our marriage, yes.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,318
    shecky said:
    Wow! Only lasted about 7-8 minutes!
    Wait what? It was up for that long at the 10club store?

Damn am I slacking. :/ 
  • halvhalv Posts: 675
    KidAOK said:
    halv said:
    KidAOK said:
    Fuck yeaaaa.

The only show I attended and didn't get.  Now I can rest easy, no more poster stress.  Delighted.
    I'm jealous. I'm still waiting on one more. The stress!!!! :)

I wanted this so badly i was resigned to making a completely idiotic purchase on ebay.

You europe based?  Wouldn't want to see someone else stuck, I have no interest in anymore posters but if I can get my hands on the one you want and you can't I'll happily pick it up and forward it on.  I know the stress, if I can relieve it for someone else I will!
    I'm in Canada, but thanks for the offer. Waiting on Krakow but it's actually kind of fun waiting to see if it drops on here. Plus I'm breaking my own rule about not buying too much. But super happy to get Prague today. Congrats to you as well! 
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 428
    The link was not working for half of that time 
  • edited September 2018
    Missed this at the show. I have Padova for trade if anyone’s interested in trading
    Post edited by Franklin Delano Bluth on
  • What does Status released mean in order history?!