For people bagging on "Can't Deny Me"

13»

Comments

• Again I say, Can’t Deny Me > Of the Earth 

:hang_loose:
    I agree.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Sarava said:
    I'm not a fan of it, studio or live...but i'm glad others enjoy it.
    Agree, but I have to admit to liking the live version just a tiny bit better.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    edited September 2018
    Again I say, Can’t Deny Me > Of the Earth 

:hang_loose:
    I agree.
    You guys are crazy.  That being said, my gf and I both were pleasantly surprised that CDM was much better live.  There are many songs I'd rather hear before that one though. 
    Post edited by iOnlyownMymind on
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    Not a big fan.   Trying to be angry but falls short.   Chicago 1 energy on it was a dud too....and it almost felt like Ed knew it.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Not a big fan.   Trying to be angry but falls short.   Chicago 1 energy on it was a dud too....and it almost felt like Ed knew it.   
    I disagree. I don't think it's anger he's channeling. But to each their own.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Lemmy fucking hates it

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited September 2018
    You don't have to like everything the band does, however you do have to be respectful here. Please see the Posting Guidelines.

Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.