Looking to trade Wrigley doubles to build a Seattle set (cards)

BR59374BR59374 Posts: 46
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
So here's the deal... I was in Seattle, but did not buy cards.  Regretting it, want to try to put a set together.  I have a whopping EIGHT cards so far :) I do have over 40 the 61 cards from Wrigley in my doubles, and I have multiples of several.  If anyone has a bunch of Seattle doubles they want to get rid of for some Wrigley doubles, PM me.  Also possibly willing to buy Seattle cards outright depending on the price.
Post edited by BR59374 on

Comments

• Anyone want to trade?
  • Who wants to get rid of their Seattle doubles?:)
  • Anyone want to help me add to my 8 cards so far???
  • Still looking to trade doubles for doubles... thought I had a trade going but other end did not respond after initial PM
  • I am now up to 41 of the 61... only have one random Mike Seattle double, but still have a ton of Wrigley doubles to trade if anyone wants to swap some Seattle for Wrigley.

also- is there a master photo/Seattle card thread where I can figure out which ones I need and number them accordingly?
  • BR59374BR59374 Posts: 46
    edited October 2018
    Down to only 9 more for the Seattle set after a couple trades... anyone else want to trade me my Seattle needs for some Wrigleys :)

WRIGLEY EXTRAS (multiples on some)
    Boom 3,8,9
    Ed  1,4,5,7,9
    Jeff  1,4,5,6,7,9,10
    Matt  2,4,5,6,7,9,10
    Mike  2,4,7,10
    Stone  1,2,3,5,6,8,9
    O'Brien
    Boston Sticker
    Seattle Sticker
  • BR59374BR59374 Posts: 46
    edited October 2018
    I’m down to 5 more, and I do have a few Seattle doubles to trade now, in addition to Wrigley doubles listed above. I don’t have much for Seattle, but if I have what you need I’m happy to trade it! An updated picture of my needs is below