ISO Mike McCready & EV picks

emlovesrocknrollemlovesrocknroll Montjean Posts: 149
Hi!
I've randomly started collecting picks after getting one during Pearl Jam's show in London, June the 18th.
If you have some spare ones you are willing to part with for a reasonable price please let me know!
Thank you and have all a great day.
EV Firenze Rocks Festival, Florence, Italy, June 24th 2017
Pearl Jam European Tour, London, England, UK, June 18th, 2018

Comments

• Are you in the u.k?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Montjean is France, so assuming you're based there? I have a couple of MIke picks (black and white I's) - would trade one for a different letter.
  • emlovesrocknrollemlovesrocknroll Montjean Posts: 149
    I’m in France yes. I can’t trade since I only have one pick.
    Are you in the u.k?
    I’m in France  :)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    I have many picks available and for sale benefiting operation yellow ribbon.  I have them up on eBay but will offer discounts off of eBay prices here to forum members 
  • I have some spares 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Thank you all for your replies guys. Don’t hesitate to PM with pics and prices please. I’ll study all offers.
    I have many picks available and for sale benefiting operation yellow ribbon.  I have them up on eBay but will offer discounts off of eBay prices here to forum members 
    Link please? Thank you!
    Bump
    Link please? Thank you!
    can't put ebay links here but just search Pearl Jam pick and if you see any that 100% benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon, that's me and I can give you discounts
    Link please? Thank you!
    can't put ebay links here but just search Pearl Jam pick and if you see any that 100% benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon, that's me and I can give you discounts
    Yes I've found them. $34.99 for a pick? Even with a discount I can't afford it even one... It's for a good cause but I can't buy them. Thank you though!
    Link please? Thank you!
    Yes I've found them. $34.99 for a pick? Even with a discount I can't afford it even one... It's for a good cause but I can't buy them. Thank you though!
    I have 1 or 2 Mike's that I can do for $10 to $20 each
    Link please? Thank you!
    Mmmm decisions, decisions... I'll have to decline sorry. I have to save because I have a quick trip to Paris next month. $40 for two picks is still too expensive. Thank you very much for your offer and your kindness.
  • You won't find picks cheaper. Just alerting you to the expense  of pick collecting when purchasing.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

You won't find picks cheaper. Just alerting you to the expense  of pick collecting when purchasing.  
    Thanks. It's like anything PJ related : posters, any kind of merch... Even trading cards are totally unaffordable. But it never hurts to ask.
  • basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Link please? Thank you!
    Hey @elwayvedder let me know what picks they are, I might do a deal if they are available?
  • Hi, Each post in this here are easily verifiable and ElwayVedder is the GUY! Perfect cause as well!