Options

To You: From Martin Luther King, jr

2»

Comments

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    funny to see how everyone on this site will only be nice and compliment MLK while denouncing Christiianity all together!! How can you be for a man of Faith like MLK and denounce Christianity at the same time? I always see this hypocrisy!!! And if this offends you, then you must feel convicted! LOL

I say, if you got the balls to denounce Christianity, you better have the balls to denounce MLK too!
    So, I am presuming that since you are a Christian... one who follows the words of Jesus Christ... you must do as He teaches and renounce your material wealth, right? I mean, didn't Jesus teach us to give up our possessions and wealth for the treasures of Heaven... so we don't place higher value in things that thieves can take... and rust and moths destroy?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Kat said:
    If you listen to MLK and love him, then you love Jesus and believe in Jesus Christ! So dont be a hypocrite! Treat everyone the same and dont play favorites to improve your image! Stand on your principle-less words and world! Just say it! Say that MLK was just another crazy Christian! Cause thats what many of you say about all other Christians now! Have the balls necessary....i want to hear it from all you ANTI CHRISTS on this site!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not helpful, Jose...and it's spamming.

fear4freedom, you're going to need to back it down a notch or two/three. Name-calling is a huge no-no here. If you wish to discuss MLK without commenting on other people here, you can do that...it's the topic of this thread. Making personal comments about others is not ok. See my post from earlier today.

Admin
    #nowayjose
This discussion has been closed.