Options

Thanks to the fellow Ten Club Members in Boston at the Old North Church Tonight!

matthewblampertmatthewblampert Chicago, IL Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in The Porch
Sorry in advance if I am posting to the wrong area but I wanted to thank the Ten Club family that was out tonight in Boston at the Old North Church.
While in town for the Fenway shows I figured I would make the trip even more memorable by getting engaged.  My now fiancee loves history so I decided tonight while we were in town to propose in front of the Old North Church when the area was nice quiet. Shortly after we asked someone to take a photo and this amazing family of Cubs fans came up to congratulate us and offered take our photo. After thanking them we all realized we were in town for the shows and Ten Club Members!  I wanted to again thank the family and community for never stopping to surprise me with your never-ending positivity and kindness. 

Much Love and can't wait to continue the celebration tomorrow!
Post edited by matthewblampert on

Comments

• Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    Awesome first post. Congrats on the engagement, enjoy night 2 tomorrow night. 
  • Options
    matthewblampertmatthewblampert Chicago, IL Posts: 2
    Thanks Ray!
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    So cool! Old North Church is such a tremendous building too...
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,438
    Congratulations!!!