Options

***Friendly PSA: FENWAY SHOWS EARLY START TIME and STRICT CURFEW***

13»

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    It sucks that the show started so late, but the blame sits with those who arrive late.  It is too risky to start the show when there is still a line of people waiting to get into the venue.  Imagine the rush of people towards the gates when they hear the show starting.
    Place looked full to me by 7:15. I was actually impressed
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    It sucks that the show started so late, but the blame sits with those who arrive late.  It is too risky to start the show when there is still a line of people waiting to get into the venue.  Imagine the rush of people towards the gates when they hear the show starting.
    Yeah 7:15 the place was extremely full and ready. 
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Fake news 
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    It is too risky to start the show when there is still a line of people waiting to get into the venue.  Imagine the rush of people towards the gates when they hear the show starting.
    Exactly. The lines at some gates were pretty bad already, let alone people trying to rush.

Also wasn’t keen on those new ticket scanners they have. Leaves it up to the patron to fuss with their phone to get it up under the thing so the laser can hit it. Had to try and get mine in the thing while on crutches without dropping it, and still had to turn the phone upside down to make it read. Kind of a pain. 
  • Options
    wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    nicknyr15 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Yeah 7:15 the place was extremely full and ready. 
    Same to me too. 

There are some rumors going around about Jeff being late to the park and a fire backstage. Who the hell knows...