Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited August 2018
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Why is Unsung choosing to link to right-winged "fringe" sites?

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    unsung said:
    There should be consequences when you break another nation’s laws.  I wonder how Mexico would treat me if I went into their country illegally?  Would I get welfare?  Housing assistance?  Food benefits?  Could I get a job?  What about allowing me to vote?
    Well I can sure as fuck tell you they wouldn’t take your fucking kid from you , since you are not a parent I know you can’t equate it to any situation you might face ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Don't you feel these memes are just a tiny bit irritating ?
    Almost all media is coming from some sort of political standview. 

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited August 2018
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

Not really?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

Not really?
    Ah never mind, sometimes they are needed :)
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

I don’t care about anyone posting memes or whatever they are called my concern is about children that are now becoming orphans period 
  • Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

I don’t care about anyone posting memes or whatever they are called my concern is about children that are now becoming orphans period 
    B-b-but they came here illegally so they are not worthy of having parents anymore, and they are destroying the very fabric of what 'murica is!
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

B-b-but they came here illegally so they are not worthy of having parents anymore, and they are destroying the very fabric of what 'murica is!
    Your right white folks are scared of having their kids playing with the brown kids at school or god forbid going to a school prom with one is completely out of the question .
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

I'm sorry and I completely agree that children should not be separated from their parents, it's horrible. 
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

I'm sorry and I completely agree that children should not be separated from their parents, it's horrible. 
    Don’t be sorry I wasn’t trying to point at you , this situation has gotten the best of me I feel it in my soul I can’t stop caring..
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited August 2018
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

Don’t be sorry I wasn’t trying to point at you , this situation has gotten the best of me I feel it in my soul I can’t stop caring..
    That is a good thing your caring and highly understandable. I hope soon they all will be reunited I don't understand why it takes so long time.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    Annafalk said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

That is a good thing your caring and highly understandable. I hope soon they all will be reunited I don't understand why it takes so long time.
    This administration is clueless they actually believed that no one would find out about the 
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

Moronic reply to a story about a child being raped.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

RIGHT BIAS

what I consider "moronic" is cherry picking stories that are not in any way, shape, or form, the norm, and are only used to confirm your tightly held biases. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• unsung said:
    what I consider "moronic" is cherry picking stories that are not in any way, shape, or form, the norm, and are only used to confirm your tightly held biases. 

Baffoon is on vacation damn how can he sleep at night ..
    Over 500 kids are still in encampments and the Orange Baffoon nevera mentions them at all it’s sick and it makes me sick to be an American to know this is still not resolved I’m fucking pissed ..
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    illegal immigrants do more good than bad in this country.

”taxing the system”? don’t see many at the welfare office.

they pick our crops, mow our yards, pour our concrete, etc.

and, no, they aren’t “stealing” those jobs.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I’ve done all of those jobs.  No big deal.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guatemalan-mom-seeking-asylum-to-sue-us-government-after-baby-dies/
    How many kids is this country willing to let die in captivity ?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Wobbie said:
    illegal immigrants do more good than bad in this country.

”taxing the system”? don’t see many at the welfare office.

they pick our crops, mow our yards, pour our concrete, etc.

and, no, they aren’t “stealing” those jobs.
    No they aren't. If they are sent away, then there will just be a ton of jobs not filled, and businesses and consumers will suffer for it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited August 2018
    Disgusting. Really, how brainwashed are all the people working in these toddler prisons down there, so that they can even sleep at night? I think this is far beyond the "I was just following orders" stage.
    Anyone, and I mean literally anyone, who can come up with a single word in defense of any of this would rot in hell for eternity if God existed.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Disgusting. Really, how brainwashed are all the people working down there in these toddler prisons down there, so that they can even sleep at night? I think this is far beyond the "I was just following orders" stage.
    Anyone, and I mean literally anyone, who can come up with a single word in defense of any of this would rot in hell for eternity if God existed.
    Unreal that this is something that this administration implamented and you don't hear a peep out of the WH on the matter they are evil humans everyone of'em his whole family wife daughter everyone , they should all be in jail ...
    PJ_Soul said:
    Disgusting. Really, how brainwashed are all the people working down there in these toddler prisons down there, so that they can even sleep at night? I think this is far beyond the "I was just following orders" stage.
    Unreal that this is something that this administration implamented and you don't hear a peep out of the WH on the matter they are evil humans everyone of'em his whole family wife daughter everyone , they should all be in jail ...
    Poor Baron and that invisible daughter get a pass though, I hope. ;)
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Poor Baron and that invisible daughter get a pass though, I hope. ;)
    yeah will give them two a pass ;)
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    unsung said:
    I’ve done all of those jobs.  No big deal.
    But have you done them in Mexico or El Salvador or Honduras?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Whatever happened to "due process?"

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article217095125.html

Yay BOA, that denzine of corporate responsibility and customer care.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©