Wrigley N2 Stub

Very random question, but does anyone have any extra ticket stub from last night that they might be willing to send me? PM if you can help and thanks in advance.

Comments

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    Good luck to you!  I'm looking for a night 1.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for a night 2 as well.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    I have an extra ticket stub from night 2 but was hoping that someone would swap a Wrigley sticker (circle one with the John Hancock building) for it.  I missed out on the stickers.
  • DDRDDR Posts: 158
    PJ-Cubs said:
    I have an extra ticket stub from night 2 but was hoping that someone would swap a Wrigley sticker (circle one with the John Hancock building) for it.  I missed out on the stickers.
    I will definitely take it if you don't get a trade. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get any merchandise to swap.
  • I \\
    PJ-Cubs said:

I'm new here but I will send you the round sticker if you send them your extra stub!
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    I \\
    PJ-Cubs said:

I'm new here but I will send you the round sticker if you send them your extra stub!
    Well this is nice! 

I would happily trade that sticker for the stub if the above doesn’t work out. 

I \\
    PJ-Cubs said:

That would be awesome!
    Bumping this up. @STLCONCERTS offered up a sticker for anyone who has an extra stub they can send me because he is the man.

PM if interested.
    Putting it up again.
    Bumping it back up now that the Fenway shows are done.
    This place is a ghost town after the last of the Away Shows.
    It is going to be a longer winter of bumping this thread at this rate.
  • PJamMBPJamMB Posts: 120
    I don’t have an extra, but I can send you a screen shot of mine and you can print it on heavy paper. Let me know.
    Looks like the band hooked it up for everyone. Thanks for the offer though!