Options

Sharp Objects (HB0)

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    edited August 2018
    dankind said:
    That's a better album than you remember it being.

Yeah radio has drilled "All of My Love" so much into our collective subconscious that we repress the memory of some really good tracks on the album by association.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,695
    Poncier said:
    dankind said:
    That's a better album than you remember it being.

Yeah radio has drilled "All of My Love" so much into our collective subconscious that we repress the memory of some really good tracks on the album by association.
    imo that whole record is great.
    particularly fond of fool in the rain and that solo.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Pretty rough having your mother say that to you all those years later.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I hate that woman.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    I hate that woman.
    it was all Camille could do to keep it together.

did you guys watch the preview for next episode really close? looked like amma was going to make out with adora.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I hate that woman.

did you guys watch the preview for next episode really close? looked like amma was going to make out with adora.....
    Didn't see that. That's some serious next level Penthouse Forum stuff.
  • Options
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I hate that woman.

Didn't see that. That's some serious next level Penthouse Forum stuff.
    turns out that was Camille receiving ecstacy from Amma.

Adora is definitely a driver in these deaths. Maybe Marians too.

• Options
    Or maybe Adora is taking other peoples' daughters away since Marian was taken from her.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Or maybe Adora is taking other peoples' daughters away since Marian was taken from her.
    hadnt thought of motive.  She did claim to be "really close" to Ann as her tutor.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    The visuals are great in this show thru Camille's perspective.
    The police cruiser read Bodice as they roller skated past it- the only one I caught.
     Curious if the stepfather is in the know or if he is just a complete shill of her mothers.
    Two episodes left, both written by Gillian Flynn
    Post edited by Dr. Delight on
  • Options
    The police cruiser read Bodice as they roller skated past it- the only one I caught.
     Curious if the stepfather is in the know or if he is just a complete shill of her mothers.
    right before the cruiser the rr sign on the wall said dumpling.

• Options
    guessing the cutting started after she was raped in the woods. first her hair then her body.

• Options
    If Adora is behind it Alan has to be involved, just like when she told him to take care of getting Camille to move out of the house, he does the dirty work for her. I'm sticking with my theory from a few weeks back that Adora decides who to kill and Alan does the actual killing.

Could be that Adora knows about Amma's behavior and saw the 2 girls as bad influences on her sweet innocent Amma and decided they had to be eliminated.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    mickeyrat said:
    Did i see Shallow Day (where it had Calhoun Day) on the Stage curtain? 
  • Options
    cutz said:
    mickeyrat said:
    yes.

all kinds of nuggets to be on the lookout for on re-watching.

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    mickeyrat said:
    cutz said:
    mickeyrat said:
    yes.

Yeah, i should watch a show again and pause  when i think i  notice something. I did not see Bodice on the police cruiser. 
  • Options
    cutz said:
    mickeyrat said:
    cutz said:
    mickeyrat said:
    yes.

Yeah, i should watch a show again and pause  when i think i  notice something. I did not see Bodice on the police cruiser. 
    all of them happen really briefly. they cut away and come back its normal.

• Options
    The link I posted above shows all of the words in the prior 5 episodes.
    Most of them match up to words Camille has cut into her body.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Do we know who Camille's father is? Any chance it's the police chief?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    we dont. adora spoke in vague terms when she also told Camille she never loved her. End of the Calhoun day episode.

• Options
    JK_Livin said:
    Could be...it sure seems the chief gets more off Adora than Alan does.
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:
    Interesting 
  • Options
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!
    Yah.

No shit. 

Madness.
  • Options
    Adora is one fucked up woman.

Damn I'm on vacation next week and won't get to see last episode till I get back on the 30th.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Adora is one fucked up woman.

Damn I'm on vacation next week and won't get to see last episode till I get back on the 30th.
    get the hbo go app. sign in to app via your provider. works great.

• Options
    Guessing the chief had something to do with planting the blood under John Keenes bed.
    Did I hear that correct, Adora had the feeding tube inserted into Amma or was it both Amma and Marian?
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Guessing the chief had something to do with planting the blood under John Keenes bed.
    Did I hear that correct, Adora had the feeding tube inserted into Amma or was it both Amma and Marian?
    Some of those details are hard to figure out when we're just getting a glimpse of those medical documents.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I think that was Amma.