Options

ISO Thomas Wrigley

nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,757
hey everyone.... I’m a big fan of his work and I’d love to add this to my collection. If anyone has an extra please pm me. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Bump. Someone restore my faith in the merch scene 
  • Options
    Please help 
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    Weren’t you the guy that called people idiots for waiting in line for merch? 
  • Options
    MB93672 said:
    Weren’t you the guy that called people idiots for waiting in line for merch? 
    Yes what’s your point?? I called people who were in line during the fucking show idiots. Do you have one for sale? If not kindly beat it. Or pm me with your concerns. 
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    edited August 2018
    Wow. You also called people idiots for waiting in the merch tent line idiots yesterday. It’s their time and they got what YOU WANT. You don’t have to be mean about it. The people in line at the show waiting for merch is dumb but they understood they have to do the time to get the merch. I sure as fuck wasn’t doing that, I was enjoying the show. I also didn’t wait 5 hours. I waited two hours and got myself a Thomas poster and a random person on the board a poster. My point is you are insulting the very people that are trying to help you get this poster you so badly want/need. I picked up merch in Europe, Seattle, and Missoula as well this tour for random strangers on the board, but they were nice about it and didn’t call me an idiot in the process. Just trying to help. 
  • Options
    MB93672 said:
    Wow. You also called people idiots for waiting in the merch tent line idiots yesterday. It’s their time and they got what YOU WANT. You don’t have to be mean about it. The people in line at the show waiting for merch is dumb but they understood they have to do the time to get the merch. I sure as fuck wasn’t doing that, I was enjoying the show. I also didn’t wait 5 hours. I waited two hours and got myself a Thomas poster and a random person on the board a poster. My point is you are insulting the very people that are trying to help you get this poster you so badly want/need. I picked up merch in Europe, Seattle, and Missoula as well this tour for random strangers on the board, but they were nice about it and didn’t call me an idiot in the process. Just trying to help. 
    Wow what a saint you are. I’m not insulting people who are getting me a poster. Because honestly , no one here buys an extra poster for anyone unless it’s for trade bait. I guess you’re one of the few Angels left on these boards. I will never understand going to all the cities you went to and spending all that time in line. Sorry! To each his own! Does that mean I can’t ask if anyone has an extra to sell? It’s not like I expect to pay $35 for it. That shit don’t hapoen here. 
  • Options
    MB93672 said:
    Next time pm me please if you have a problem. You’re clogging up my thread for no reason with a silly argument. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    nicknyr15 said:
    MB93672 said:
    Next time pm me please if you have a problem. You’re clogging up my thread for no reason with a silly argument. 
    To be fair... you calling people idiots in a merch thread might be seen by some as clogging up their thread. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    MB93672 said:
    To be fair... you calling people idiots in a merch thread might be seen by some as clogging up their thread. 
    In a general thread about Merch sales? To be fair those aren’t iso or fs threads. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,425
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    MB93672 said:
    In a general thread about Merch sales? To be fair those aren’t iso or fs threads. 
    Hope you snag your poster.  The AP goes on sale Tuesday. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    on2legs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    MB93672 said:
    Hope you snag your poster.  The AP goes on sale Tuesday. 
    Thank you very much. I appreciate that. 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited August 2018
    nicknyr15 said:
    MB93672 said:
    Wow what a saint you are. I’m not insulting people who are getting me a poster. Because honestly , no one here buys an extra poster for anyone unless it’s for trade bait. I guess you’re one of the few Angels left on these boards. I will never understand going to all the cities you went to and spending all that time in line. Sorry! To each his own! Does that mean I can’t ask if anyone has an extra to sell? It’s not like I expect to pay $35 for it. That shit don’t hapoen here. 
    I guess that there are a lot more angels out there than you think.  I purchased a Lexington for a friend who wanted one.  Did I get one for myself?  Nope.  Did I trade it?  No.  There are many of us who cover each other.  I took calls for merch from Wrigley 2016. My friend got the poster I wanted.  Since they already stood in line, we picked up things they had remorse over not grabbing while they were there. They grabbed a setlist shirt for me for a friend who wanted to gift it to me for my birthday.  

We are a pretty supportive community.  We are happy to help each other.  Kindness given.  Kindness returned.  I hope that everyone here is able to enjoy this community of friends as my husband, daughter and I all have been able to. 

Angels and all.  :innocent:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    MB93672 said:
    I guess that there are a lot more angels out there than you think.  I purchased a Lexington for a friend who wanted one.  Did I get one for myself?  Nope.  Did I trade it?  No.  There are many of us who cover each other.  I took calls for merch from Wrigley 2016. My friend got the poster I wanted.  Since they already stood in line, we picked up things they had remorse over not grabbing while they were there. They grabbed a setlist shirt for me for a friend who wanted to gift it to me for my birthday.  

We are a pretty supportive community.  We are happy to help each other.  Kindness given.  Kindness returned.  I hope that everyone here is able to enjoy this community of friends as my husband, daughter and I all have been able to. 

Angels and all.  :innocent:
    Awesome. I’d love to hear more of this. The merch frustration and politics have brought out some toxic threads. These are the kind of stories I used to hear more of. 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    One last try before I get shut out during the AP sale tmrw! 
  • Options
    Wish me luck tonight bump.