Thank You PJ Gods for Wrigley N1

BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 169
edited August 2018 in The Porch
As we are driving back to Pittsburgh with my Jello legs and post-show raspy ass voice, I am in a PJ daze. Last night was legit magical. It was so hard to leave GA. Not just because I couldn't accept that it was over, but also because I had not one ounce of energy left because they rocked us to freakin death! Amazing setlist. Thank you PJ Gods for SOLAT which I haven't heard since '06. I feel ridiculously grateful that I witnessed last night and jealous of everyone who gets to go on Monday. Here's to another insanely perfect night for all of the PJ Fam going on Monday!! Enjoy the ride!✌
I miss you alreddie.
Post edited by BeeGirl86 on

Comments

• JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129
    That was a great show. ALONE????  Come on!
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • CherylACherylA South Suburbs of Chicago Posts: 23
    It was a perfect night! I've only been to 3 PJ shows, but hearing Wash, Garden and Alone made me extremely happy! I will be at Monday night's show. Can it be that perfect in the pouring rain? I hope!
    Finally! Wrigley 2016, night 1 and night 2
  • mattsavardmattsavard Posts: 518
    Agreed. Amazing show. Loved the deep cuts... can’t wait to see what they have in store for Monday!
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Last night was only my second show, but I agree. The deep cuts made it for sure. Wish some of songs that were scratched made it because the songs they played in there place I've gotten before (SOLAT, RITFW) Not a complaint, just an observation =) 

Gotta say, I'm glad we got Ledbetter though. It looked like they were ready to pack it up after RITFW.