Options

GA Entry for Wrigley

jimfishjimfish Detroit Posts: 51
10C just sent a note indicating that no GA line will be allowed prior to 8AM on show day.   This might be a touch chaotic, huh?  For the benefit on the Monday GA folks, can the Saturday GA folks please post their experiences with the line formation at 8AM here?

Comments

• Options
    FlubbyFlubby Posts: 12
    It’s going to be a shit show!
  • Options
    There will be people with lists and probably will get ugly!
  • Options
    markbyrne8520markbyrne8520 Boston Posts: 17
    By the time 8 am rolls around it is going to be like the running of the brides at Filene's basement. I too think it may get a bit ugly tomorrow. 
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    There was a similar sign in Seattle, but people camped out as usual 
  • Options
    But this one was a note from PJ.   And, just like everyone was warned about security prior to the Seattle shows, it was still a disaster to get into N1 in Seattle (I didn't have GA for N1).
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited August 2018
    By the time 8 am rolls around it is going to be like the running of the brides at Filene's basement. I too think it may get a bit ugly tomorrow. 
    https://youtu.be/95J74TTfGu4
    I had to.  :smiley:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I expect video from the GA line tomorrow at 8:00am!
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    Classic "we fixed the glitch" moment anytime a band says you can't line up until x time for GA.  They provide no solution, just absolve themselves of responsibility.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Discopij said:
    Classic "we fixed the glitch" moment anytime a band says you can't line up until x time for GA.  They provide no solution, just absolve themselves of responsibility.
    It's the city that says that you cannot line up early.  It isn't the band.  How can the band provide a solution for a time specification they themselves didn't specify? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    deadendp said:
    Discopij said:
    It's the city that says that you cannot line up early.  It isn't the band.  How can the band provide a solution for a time specification they themselves didn't specify? 
    They know their fans and they know what will happen.  Not providing an alternative opens up a hot mess of a situation.  Random wristband allocation with a lottery-based number chosen solves this problem.
  • Options
    How did the 8AM shuffle go this morning?
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Save me a spot in the rail