Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    It took me 2 hrs. Got up to find out Thomas poster is sold out for the day. Tomorrow at the show hopefully...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Grabbed a variant 
    Sweet dude!!
  • Options
    ewok pantsewok pants Posts: 310
    + 1 on the variant
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    I had the variant in my cart and made it all the way to the final "complete order" button, in records time too. But it sold out right before my eyes. So sad.
  • Options
    It took me 2 hrs. Got up to find out Thomas poster is sold out for the day. Tomorrow at the show hopefully...
    As I just stated in another post - I have zero clue how at most 1 hour 30 mins after the tent opened the day before a show how one poster is completely sold out.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    no variants on ebay yet after the sale. i think the bots got out-botted
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Well that was crappy- how did it work, I only ever saw 1 poster image, for the black and white.  Did you folks get two different images or were you supposed to click on the black
    and white one that said $80?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    watch the roma SE drop here on 10c now LOL
  • Options
    As I just stated in another post - I have zero clue how at most 1 hour 30 mins after the tent opened the day before a show how one poster is completely sold out.
    I can't figure it out. I was told by the guy monitoring the line that they might let more out today....but would be able to get one inside park tomorrow. 
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Well that was crappy- how did it work, I only ever saw 1 poster image, for the black and white.  Did you folks get two different images or were you supposed to click on the black
    That's where I went wrong. That's the only image that showed up. Once you clicked that you could select the variant. Apparently the precious few seconds it took me to figure that out cost me the chance to get one.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    edited August 2018
    the black.  click on it and there was a drop-down box on the new page for the other version (& the combined one).  

I didnt figure that out until after the fact.  I just beasted through check out with a black one
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    Same here.  Issue was that you had to click on that image and then there was a dropdown to choose which poster you want.
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    sherm said:
    That's where I went wrong. That's the only image that showed up. Once you clicked that you could select the variant. Apparently the precious few seconds it took me to figure that out cost me the chance to get one.

Hell, i guessed that and still didn't get one!
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    baseborn said:
    sherm said:

Hell, i guessed that and still didn't get one!
    Damn
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,369
    Scored the pair. First EMEK. I kinda cant believe it.
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    It was apparently my first time using the internet during that freaking Emek. I've never been more clumsy. 
  • Options
    peterwhughespeterwhughes NH Posts: 153
    Scored a regular edition AP
    thought about trying for the variant for 1/2 a second then decided to go with better odds. 
    Happy to get an EMEK AP regardless
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 835
    demetrios said:
    boyo79 said:
    Emek sold out. Blink and you missed it
    That sold out faster then the Rome poster. Never even seen the Add to Cart button.

Black & white back up now!
  • Options
    HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 96
    EMEK AP back up
  • Options
    nuzzer1 said:
    It was apparently my first time using the internet during that freaking Emek. I've never been more clumsy. 

lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HoldeIN said:
    EMEK AP back up
    YESSSSSS GOT ONE!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Really wanted the variant but as an orwell AND escher geek, i'm delighted
  • Options
    Gone again!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    That’s hilarious, figures.  The fairly lengthy description above left me thinking there wasn’t anything left out!  He should have written there will only be one icon and the price will only show the black and white version, but click on it anyway...

inwas fooled especially because cause it said “1 product” above in the center.  I actually sat there until 20 after refreshing it and waiting for the second icon to pop up.  Lol I’m an idiot I guess.

thanks for the info folks!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    demetrios said:
    boyo79 said:
    That sold out faster then the Rome poster. Never even seen the Add to Cart button.

Just stepped out for 5 minutes and missed it. Doh! 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    boyo79 said:

Just stepped out for 5 minutes and missed it. Doh! 
    Nooooooo!  Hope it appears up again... I remember the Roma sale - kept coming back up but I could never make it happen fast enough to process my purchase... Might still come back... Hoping for the best for you and everyone...It's so tough this Year...
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,509
    sherm said:
    I did the same thing...went back and refreshed again hoping that the red image would pop up, in the aprox. 10 seconds it took me to remember that there would be a drop down, the red sold out. At least I was able to get a b/w one. For some reason I didn't buy the show edition when I lined up on Sunday (Aug 5) for merch in Seattle (just got the Faile and Klausen) but this one really grew on me. Was kicking myself, so am glad I got one now.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    ham_on_ryeham_on_rye Indiana Dunes Posts: 205
    Got in line this morning at 7:50 am, was #35 in line. Tent opened at 11:55. We were allowed to get 2 of each poster per person. The workers were moving fast!! I had my posters rolled up and was walking to my car by 12:20!
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,358
    In Seattle, they only had 50 of the Sasquatch posters in the tent per day. The inside merch stand was stocked with hundreds of them though. It seems they are intentionally driving demand by printing fewer of them and limiting sales.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    Travelar said:
    In Seattle, they only had 50 of the Sasquatch posters in the tent per day. The inside merch stand was stocked with hundreds of them though. It seems they are intentionally driving demand by printing fewer of them and limiting sales.
    At least 100 per day but still that isn't very many.