ISO Missoula poster

sdavissdavis Posts: 959
Anyone have one for trade? PM me

Comments

• JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    I'm looking for it as well. 

If anyone has one and OP is served, I would gladly take one. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    The lineup for these posters is going to be really long with all this controversy. Good Luck but I only got one. 
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    I’m also looking for the Missoula poster, after everyone else above get theirs. I was at the show and tried multiple merch booths but struck out, if anyone can help it would be MUCH appreciated!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    adusick said:
    I’m also looking for the Missoula poster, after everyone else above get theirs. I was at the show and tried multiple merch booths but struck out, if anyone can help it would be MUCH appreciated!
    Will keep my eyes peeled for you, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    Nobody looking for a trade?
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    sdavis said:
    Nobody looking for a trade?
    Yeah, dude good luck.  Think Trump has better luck with US/ China trade than you do with trading for this poster... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    mfc2006 said:
    adusick said:
    Will keep my eyes peeled for you, man!
    Awesome, thanks buddy!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    One was donated to GIven to Live to help raise funds if you guys want to message Tom.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    By buying from GTL you are getting a great poster and helping a great cause. a win win
  • mayerdmayerd Posts: 62
    I have one for trade...looking for Padova or Rome. PM me if interested in making a trade.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 531
    hey guys, if anyone is willing to help me out with this poster i would really appreciate it.  my son and i
    traveled to this show and he has all the posters to the shows we have been to , except was not able to get
    one since they were letting people buy 5 and 10 posters at a time!  anyway, he is still crushed about it.
    in most cases i would just go to ebay and purchase one for him but there is just no way i can pay those prices.
    if anyone can help me get this at face or even a little above face i sure would appreciate it.  If not, i understand.
    please pm me if you can help.  thanks
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    mayerd said:
    I have one for trade...looking for Padova or Rome. PM me if interested in making a trade.
    Nope!
    unknown said:
    hey guys, if anyone is willing to help me out with this poster i would really appreciate it.  my son and i
    traveled to this show and he has all the posters to the shows we have been to , except was not able to get
    one since they were letting people buy 5 and 10 posters at a time!  anyway, he is still crushed about it.
    in most cases i would just go to ebay and purchase one for him but there is just no way i can pay those prices.
    if anyone can help me get this at face or even a little above face i sure would appreciate it.  If not, i understand.
    please pm me if you can help.  thanks
    Start your own thread.
    pdalowsky said:
    One was donated to GIven to Live to help raise funds if you guys want to message Tom.
    I Like this idea!!!
    Could trade a combination of Chicago Jackson, Ames, or Thomas.. Have other posters as well.
  • DisgruntledDisgruntled Under that sign congregating Posts: 235
    You’ve seen what these are going for on Ebay right?!? If not you should go look.  
    Stupid Money
    You’ve seen what these are going for on Ebay right?!? If not you should go look.  
    Stupid Money
    Yeah, but it’s worth a shot. I have other trades as well.