Wrigley isn't selling tickets. What to do?

Hello all,

At previous PJ concerts (primarily on the east coast), I've known people to stand in line at the box office to see if any tickets get released. I know this has happened and because I don't have tickets I am totally willing to do it. I called Wrigley though and they said they weren't selling any tickets. Do any of you know what happens if a block of tickets gets released, e.g. if PJ's rig doesn't take up as much space as it was thought?

Thanks

Comments

• lance dwlance dw Posts: 48
    I spoke with Wrigley as well. They told me that they will not be releasing any more tickets but the 10 club might. 
  • CG658530CG658530 Posts: 144
    So does that just mean checking online obsessively? Or does it involve being in Wrigleyville/at Wrigley?
  • lance dwlance dw Posts: 48
    I took it as no more tickets will come from Wrigley. If there are extras the 10 club will release them to its members. 
  • DDRDDR Posts: 164
    The Ten Club did that in 2016 for people who had entered the initial lottery but didn't get tickets.
  • DDR said:
    The Ten Club did that in 2016 for people who had entered the initial lottery but didn't get tickets.
    When? It would be awfully late at this point for TC to release tickets 
  • DDRDDR Posts: 164
    Email for the the new allocation of tickets to the Friday Fenway show in 2016 went out at noon on the Wednesday before (~56 hours before the show).