Sorry 
Post edited by MonkeyDan72 on

Comments

• MonkeyDan72MonkeyDan72 Posts: 676
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Sea on
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    How much?
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    edited August 2018
    Deleted...
    Post edited by kaseylily on
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    You need to post prices
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices
    You are free to do the exact same searches I’ve done today for pricing. I can assure you without question they would cost more than a PJ 2018 poster at Wrigley. I really tried to make it clear I’m looking to get cash. 
    We have rules here. And yes, I know I’m in the wrong forum for sales.  Getting anything done here on mobile isn’t really easy for me. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    edited August 2018
    RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices
    Not an option though, prices need to be listed as stated. Thread will be locked
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016

• danmypod@outlook.com or @betterdan72 on IG. 
    Messages here are brutal on mobile. 

Lock it up. I don’t have energy. Serious offers only please. 

Look them up, price them, let me know.  
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I don't know if that counts. Are you accepting bids above $1200?
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Seriously.  You need to post prices or they’ll close your thread.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • I did post. I edited the title and main post.
    X

Aretha Franklin passed. This day just got worse.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    I did post. I edited the title and main post.
    X

Aretha Franklin passed. This day just got worse.
    What they’re trying to tell you is this isn’t an Auction. Post a price and go from there. But I honestly could care less. Good luck with the sale
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited August 2018
    RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices
    You are free to do the exact same searches I’ve done today for pricing. I can assure you without question they would cost more than a PJ 2018 poster at Wrigley. I really tried to make it clear I’m looking to get cash. 
    We have rules here. And yes, I know I’m in the wrong forum for sales.  Getting anything done here on mobile isn’t really easy for me. 
    You posted several times in this thread and included images.  List your reasonable price per the rules. Taking offers is running an auction.

Post edited by Sea on
  • Like I said, I still apologize. Enjoy Chicago. I’m not really thinking about forum rules, more about life. 

I claim amnesty in the Church of Pearl Jam
  • Sorry Sea, I’ll delete
  • Leash_In_HidingLeash_In_Hiding Posts: 691
    edited August 2018
    RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices
    Seems like you're doing just fine posting here, no?

Just list prices....good luck on your sale
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I like how direct and upfront this person is!!!
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I think the confusion is if you think saying you've been offered $1200 is equal to listing your price, then take the first offer that came and consider it sold.
    Otherwise it just looks like your waiting for higher offers to come in; aka an auction.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Take the 1200 then. They win 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • I like how direct and upfront this person is!!!
    You tend to be more direct when your health goes. 
    I apologize for the tone or directness. 
    Never sold any of my PJ stuff.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I like how direct and upfront this person is!!!
    You tend to be more direct when your health goes. 
    I apologize for the tone or directness. 
    Never sold any of my PJ stuff.
    I was serious - good Luck!!!

• mace1229 said:
    I think the confusion is if you think saying you've been offered $1200 is equal to listing your price, then take the first offer that came and consider it sold.
    Otherwise it just looks like your waiting for higher offers to come in; aka an auction.
    He said on Sunday, I need Friday, my Mom was taken by ambulance to the hospital this morning. They don’t live in Illinois. So if I have to leave Sunday wouldn’t work. 

You’re right about the auction part. I just am not in the greatest mindset. I messaged Sea to delete my dumpster fire thread. 

mace1229 said:
    He said on Sunday, I need Friday, my Mom was taken by ambulance to the hospital this morning. They don’t live in Illinois. So if I have to leave Sunday wouldn’t work. 

You’re right about the auction part. I just am not in the greatest mindset. I messaged Sea to delete my dumpster fire thread. 
    :hug:

Everyone was trying to help you save the thread. Hope things get better for you real soon.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640

mace1229 said:

All
    good op. Best of luck with what you’re going through 
  • Sea said:

mace1229 said:

:hug:

Everyone was trying to help you save the thread. Hope things get better for you real soon.
    I get it now. Thanks for the hope. It’s gladly accepted 
  • RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices

Thanks Richard! Copy/paste works 

Rheumatoid arthritis is an incurable, inflammatory, autoimmune disorder in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks its own healthy tissue for reasons that are poorly understood. RA is most closely associated with potentially disabling destruction and deformation of the joints, but it is characterized by widespread inflammation that attacks multiple organ systems throughout the body, including the heart, lungs, blood vessels, eyes and skin.

This inflammation is caused by elevated levels of several proteins, called cytokines, found in the blood, including tumor necrosis factor alpha, interleukin-1 and interleukin-6. These cytokines may also promote cognitive impairment through a variety of mechanisms.

• RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices

Rheumatoid arthritis is an incurable, inflammatory, autoimmune disorder in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks its own healthy tissue for reasons that are poorly understood. RA is most closely associated with potentially disabling destruction and deformation of the joints, but it is characterized by widespread inflammation that attacks multiple organ systems throughout the body, including the heart, lungs, blood vessels, eyes and skin.

This inflammation is caused by elevated levels of several proteins, called cytokines, found in the blood, including tumor necrosis factor alpha, interleukin-1 and interleukin-6. These cytokines may also promote cognitive impairment through a variety of mechanisms.

Thanks for the write up Doc, I have ankylosing spondylitis very similar to your RA I am familiar with your ailments.

Somehow you researching poster prices and replying in the thread wasn't that hard to do. I wasn't attacking you I was just stating that you took time to research and create a thread and run an auction. I was just saying to post prices. I hope your condition improves, no hard feelings. Be well and enjoy the shows!

• RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices

Thanks for the write up Doc, I have ankylosing spondylitis very similar to your RA I am familiar with your ailments.

Somehow you researching poster prices and replying in the thread wasn't that hard to do. I wasn't attacking you I was just stating that you took time to research and create a thread and run an auction. I was just saying to post prices. I hope your condition improves, no hard feelings. Be well and enjoy the shows!
    I have AS as well. Up to 14 diseases and with no cure!
    I’ve never parted with any of my PJ collection. 
    I did it wrong here. Just an act of desperation. Happy Shows!  Hopefully you’ve got a good rheumatologist. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. Not even the President. These drugs kill you faster than the diseases 
    Peace All
  • RP112579 said:
    You need to post prices

I have AS as well. Up to 14 diseases and with no cure!
    I’ve never parted with any of my PJ collection. 
    I did it wrong here. Just an act of desperation. Happy Shows!  Hopefully you’ve got a good rheumatologist. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. Not even the President. These drugs kill you faster than the diseases 
    Peace All
    Nope it sucks, but it could always be worse. We're here, alive. We all gotta make life the best we can no matter the hands we're dealt. I hope you find the shows this weekend as a positive distraction to your ailments. be well man

Closing this up now. Take care everyone and best of health to all
This discussion has been closed.