Options

Can't add tickets to Apple Wallet - error message

Hello -

I can't download tickets for Wrigley to my iPhone.  I can log in to the Account Manager and see the tickets, but when clicking the "add to Apple Wallet" icon, I get an error message that
says "Download Failed.  Safari cannot download this file."  As 1) I have no idea how to solve this and 2) I couldn't find a help contact email, I'm out of ideas.  Anyone?  

I definitely have the phone on net access - everything else is working. 

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    After spending days unable to log-in to the Account Manager function, I kept getting invalid credentials even though everything was correct, I finally made it in and could see my tickets.  I clicked on the add to apple wallet icon and received the same error- Safari cannot download this file. 

I've watched the YouTube download video, searched all over the Ticketmaster website, and Ten Club FAQs and haven't found any troubleshooting tips.  I even went to my phone settings to make sure I had accept cookies and javascript enabled to see if that was the problem.  

I've emailed the tickets@tenclub.net and haven't heard anything back.
    Does anyone have advice to help us?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I can see the tickets, but cannot add them to my Apple Wallet. 

I downloaded Google Chrome to my phone to try it instead of Safari, and now get a different error message that says "Sorry, your Pass cannot be installed to Passbook at this time." when clicking on the Add to Apple Wallet icon.

2 different browsers.  2 different but similar messages. 

iPhone 5c.  

• Options
    KB39167KB39167 Posts: 26
    I have the first ‘add to wallet’ button. Phone refreshes as if ‘thinking’ but the second Add button doesn’t appear. Just Awesome. And why is it we can’t just pick up hard tickets at the window? Not time to reinvent the wheel.  Our annual gift is a vinyl record but now we have digital tickets. It’s a head scratcher.  
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Maybe hacker guy below you did something. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    edited August 2018
    Allspread said:

I downloaded Google Chrome to my phone to try it instead of Safari, and now get a different error message that says "Sorry, your Pass cannot be installed to Passbook at this time." when clicking on the Add to Apple Wallet icon.

iPhone 5c.  

I was never able to get my Seattle tickets into my Apple wallet with my iPhone 5.

I ended up taking a screenshot for both shows and got in with no problems whatsoever. Screenshots work just fine.
  • Options
    rummy said:
    Allspread said:

iPhone 5c.  

I was never able to get my Seattle tickets into my Apple wallet with my iPhone 5.

I ended up taking a screenshot for both shows and got in with no problems whatsoever. Screenshots work just fine.

I see the barcode numbers when looking at the tickets in the TM account, but no scannable barcode itself.  Sigh.  Not happy.
  • Options
    madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    Allspread said:

I see the barcode numbers when looking at the tickets in the TM account, but no scannable barcode itself.  Sigh.  Not happy.
    Is this from your phone or computer?
  • Options
    madhat181 said:
    Allspread said:

Is this from your phone or computer?
      Phone.
  • Options
    So I guess ... nothing.  I'm going to drive 600 miles to get to Wrigley Field this weekend and have to hope it works out?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,504
    Allspread said:
    So I guess ... nothing.  I'm going to drive 600 miles to get to Wrigley Field this weekend and have to hope it works out?
    The 10C ticket window opens at noon - go there and you'll receive your tickets.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    100 Pacer said:
    Allspread said:
    The 10C ticket window opens at noon - go there and you'll receive your tickets.
    ^
    This. Go early if you can. I waited almost an hour in Seattle, after waiting on GA line.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    rominasrominas Mexico City Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    I have an iPhone 5c and wasn't able to download the ticket onto my wallet. 10C said that older phones don't support the technology. I didn't have any problems getting in because I managed to connect to the internet and just pulled up my ticket that way. But I'd play it safe and go to the 10C ticket window. Enjoy the show!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    rominas said:
    I have an iPhone 5c and wasn't able to download the ticket onto my wallet. 10C said that older phones don't support the technology. I didn't have any problems getting in because I managed to connect to the internet and just pulled up my ticket that way. But I'd play it safe and go to the 10C ticket window. Enjoy the show!
    Have the 5 also. Didn't help that it was 1st show with his procedure.

So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Please trust me. Screenshots work.
  • Options
    After downloading 3 out of 4 of my mobile tickets...i was told the 4th one WAS already in my wallet, but it is not. So, I went in to take screenshot and did the front...left site to email 10C and when I went back to take screenshot of back I was told I had "invalid credentials". I have been in and out of that portal like 30 times...NOW it's telling me I can't get in..wth?
  • Options
    JennsisJennsis Boston, MA Posts: 84
    It's not working for me either anymore
    Hartford 10.25.13 | NYC - GCF 09.26.15 | MSG 05.02.16 | Fenway 08.05.16 | Fenway 08.07.16 | Seattle 08.08.18 | Seattle 08.10.18 | Missoula 08.13.18 | Chicago 08.18.18 | Chicago 08.20.18 | Fenway 09.02.18 | Fenway 09.04.18 | MSG 09.11.22

• Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,300
    I could get ticket fine but couldn't send to my wife. Her phone was not allowing it or something. It's old, so we might hit window
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16