Options

Boston Q...

DW183354DW183354 NYC Posts: 126
Hey, hi!

I have maybe a silly question. Ive never seen a show at a baseball stadium before. Ill be there for the Sep 2nd show...beyond stoked. This will be my ninth PJ show, I believe. 

Okay... am I allowed to bring a cell phone battery pack charger into the show with me? 

yeah...silly question. If anyone knows an answer tho, I'd be very thankful.

Comments

• Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Yes, I always carry mine and never had an issue getting into a stadium or arena.

NYPJ
  • Options
    lukemil33lukemil33 Vandalia, OH Posts: 231
    This year I went to both Zac Brown Band shows at Fenway and saw multiple people with them inside the stadium. I've never personally done it, but others didn't seem to have issues at Fenway so you should be fine.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I've never had an issue with it, and did not in 2016 when I brought them in. Need to do it now with mobile tickets, don't want ot have your phone die on you while in line. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    lukemil33 said:
    This year I went to both Zac Brown Band shows at Fenway and saw multiple people with them inside the stadium. I've never personally done it, but others didn't seem to have issues at Fenway so you should be fine.
    Great! Thank you! 

• Options

wall232 said:
    Yes, I always carry mine and never had an issue getting into a stadium or arena.

Rad! I only picked one up recently, so I haven't been to a show with one yet. 
  • Options
    I've never had an issue with it, and did not in 2016 when I brought them in. Need to do it now with mobile tickets, don't want ot have your phone die on you while in line. 
    Awesome. Yeah, I was worried it would be a problem, but it seems that it'll be fine. Thank you!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I've never had an issue bringing mine in. I don't remember if I brought it into Fenway 2016, but I definitely had it with me at Safeco and it was OK.

But pay attention to the bag restrictions specific to the shows though. I don't know the official word for Fenway yet, but for Safeco and Missoula, it was 4.5 x 6.5" sized bags and appears to be the same for Wrigley, so I expect it will be the same for Fenway.
  • Options
    Suziemay said:
    I've never had an issue bringing mine in. I don't remember if I brought it into Fenway 2016, but I definitely had it with me at Safeco and it was OK.

But pay attention to the bag restrictions specific to the shows though. I don't know the official word for Fenway yet, but for Safeco and Missoula, it was 4.5 x 6.5" sized bags and appears to be the same for Wrigley, so I expect it will be the same for Fenway.
    Thanks! 

Bag Q... I saw 16x16x8 sized bag for ball games at Fenway, but it didn't have anything specific for concerts. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    Thanks for the info.

And, not wanting my phone to die is the reason i want  to bring my portable battery.