*** Missoula, MT Fanviews Here 8/13/18 ***

Comments

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Saltzy23 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    My thing is that A. music is supposed to be an escape from all the shit going on in the world.  I can turn on TV and hear 10,000 talking heads drone on and on about the current state of affairs.  I go to these show to try and get away from what sucks in life, not just hear more about it and B. as much as I love Eddie, he's not gonna change people's minds.  Either you realize Trump is a cancerous pile of dogshit that is destroying this country and are gonna vote and do what you can to get him and his people out, or you don't.  If witnessing this clown being the cocksucker he is for years hasn't convinced you how awful he is then Eddie giving a 10 minute diatribe about isn't gonna change your mind either.

And you're entirely entitled to those opinions.  But at what point do you accept that you bought tix for a band who's been political onstage for 28 yrs and if you are going for escape, you should have chosen differently?  I think that's all anyone is saying, it's like having nut allergies, and then buying a truckload of Cracker Jacks which have had nuts in them since creation, and then being all upset that you broke out in hives or went into anaphylactic shock. This is a Pearl Jam show, and if escapism from politics is what you seek, why did you buy a ticket for an overtly political band's concert?
    Isn't there a middle ground in there somewhere? I understand his points.  I agree with his points.  I love his passion and desire to invoke positive change and good in the world.

At what point is it just overkill though?  Do we really need like 30 minutes of a 3 hour set dedicated to it?

There are times when even Eddie himself seems to realize he's talking too much and stops himself.

Saying the same basic thoughts, 27 different ways is just too much sometimes.
    Those are fair questions to ask.  But bottom line is still the same: NOTHING about what you got is surprising or new to a PJ show.  Everyone's entitled to their opinions about how effective or not effective using one's voice for these causes is, but you asking these questions doesn't change that this is who this band is, and this is something they do, at the same time they're rocking our butts off.  It also doesn't change that the vast majority of the show is the rocking, and even the most wordy, political show is still just a small fraction of what is happening most of the show.

So the idea of choosing to go to a known-quantity show where politics are often in the spotlight when you want escapism from politics is very strange.  Especially a band that's been around and been political for 28 years.

I'll never understand people knowing what they're in for, but going in anyway for something they don't want or will be annoyed by, and then complaining about it after the fact even though they knew what they were getting. 
  • chittychitty Posts: 574
    chitty said:
    Ok, so I have seen five shows in 2018. Pinkpop, padova, sea1 and 2 and Missoula. Just worked out this way with my work to see them all. I’m blessed, I know, and I’m simply stating my opinion here in this review .  

Compared to others I saw in ‘18, missoula lacked something. Maybe the fact it became a shortened set when it was not advertised that way. Not sure. Shorter set with some amazing moments, don’t get me wrong. Such as fatal, not for you, down and even a rocking edition of Lightning Bolt. However I came in expecting a full PJ show and that wasn’t there. 
    I kind of get what you're saying as stadium shows tend to be longer.. But you got 29 songs..! Padova had 27.. Stage time was about the same. Does the difference lie in the expectations? Just curious..

Yeah it probably did. I was expecting maybe something else, which I know with PJ is not a good idea. Go in with no expectations and be blown away. My lesson learned 
  • WesCWesC Posts: 92
    Here’s my thought being at both Seattle shows and also last night in Missoula...
    People (myself included) build up such huge expectations for this band. We all want the Seattle night 2 show. Every night. We all want Moline. Every night. I was in GA for the first time in 17 shows for Missoula. I was solo and had a blast. Granted, I was hoping for more deep cuts and a set list built for the more “serious” collector but getting Fatal and Arms Aloft were highlights. 
    I think if we all start going into these shows with less expectations, we all might enjoy it a bit more. 

6/30/06 Milwaukee 8/23/09 Chicago 05/03/10 Kansas City 09/03/11 Alpine Valley 09/04/11 Alpine Valley 11/16/13 Oklahoma City
    11/19/13 Phoenix 11/29/13 Portland 10/03/14 St. Louis 10/17/14 Moline 10/19/14 St. Paul 04/26/16 Lexington 08/07/16 Boston
    08/22/16 Chicago 08/08/18 Seattle 08/10/18 Seattle 08/13/18 Missoula 08/18/18 Chicago
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,383
    PJWGIII said:
    Sea said:
    Sea said:
    The Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Please stop derailing topic integrity.

Please stop derailing topic integrity. Take off topic discussion to another thread. This thread is for fans to review the show. Thank you.

In all honesty, how are comments about the show's political aspects not relevant or within the spectrum of a 'review'?
    100%. I've respected all of Sea's mod decisions, but this is the first time I have to respectfully disagree.
    This is 100% a discussion about the show. So the band is allowed to speak freely and promotes that, but their fans cannot? That's just not true.
    +1
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 870
    edited August 2018
    Never mind, just another derailment. As you were...
    Post edited by KC2917 on
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    A. I wish I was there. I wish I could go to every show.

B. I’ve been listening to a lot of Grateful Dead lately and PJ have modeled their shows after the Dead in recent years. People forget that the Dead trotted out covers that became synonymous with their show: Good Lovin, Iko Iko, Johnny B Goode and a slew of Dylan songs. The Dead made these songs theirs. Like PJ have adopted Crazy Mary and Rockin and try out many others. 

C. Piggy backing off point B how many fans would love one more show with The Dead’s original lineup?

long live rock and all those that enjoy every minute the band plays.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 870
    Sea said:
    The Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Please stop derailing topic integrity.
    So to be clear... fanviews about a show that was political in nature cannot involve a discussion about the politics that were part of the show we’re supposed to keep the discussion about? 
  • chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Chicago Posts: 696
    CP218430 said:
    A. I wish I was there. I wish I could go to every show.

B. I’ve been listening to a lot of Grateful Dead lately and PJ have modeled their shows after the Dead in recent years. People forget that the Dead trotted out covers that became synonymous with their show: Good Lovin, Iko Iko, Johnny B Goode and a slew of Dylan songs. The Dead made these songs theirs. Like PJ have adopted Crazy Mary and Rockin and try out many others. 

C. Piggy backing off point B how many fans would love one more show with The Dead’s original lineup?

long live rock and all those that enjoy every minute the band plays.
    How true. I'd love to see The Dead again.

Let's all appreciate PJ while we all can and see the wood for the trees here. Every show is an event. Long live PJ
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • socalstylesocalstyle Columbus, OH Posts: 40
    I was at Seattle #2 and drove over to Missoula for the show. Seattle #2 was an epic throwdown that shocased the band's 28 year musical catalog and it's significance to the Seattle music scene. Big time expectations from fans and the band alike. Missoula felt like the fun after party from that show. The band was having a blast last night. They chose a fun out of the ordinary set. They we're joking around with the sex and beer couple, being playful with the little girl and her dad in the audience and even did a few white whales for good measure. Let's not forget the awesome Betterman performance with the Ramones and U2 twisted into it. This was a fun PJ show. Really, the political stuff was pretty lighthearted and insignificant to the whole presentation. I thought the single encore was a fun surprise. It had 11 songs in it and included an amazing Imagine cover. Met lots of cool folks from all over. What more can one ask for? That's Jeff, Stone, Boom, Mike, Matt and Ed. You guys slayed it last night. Keep on rocking the free world!!!
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Combining both the last 2 comments, yes yes and YES!  I'd wanted to see TOTD and Soundgarden last times they toured, but couldn't, but kind of thought "Well, hopefully I'll make it next time".  Now there will never be a next time.

I don't take anything for granted now about seeing my favorite bands, whether the band's been around for 28 yrs or 2 yrs.  You just never know and I am grateful for every show I get to.  So I am beyond grateful to have made the 2 Seattle shows.  AND... based on the descriptions in this thread of Missoula, I'm REALLY BUMMED to have missed Missoula!  

Sounds like a great fun show, and I envy all who were able to attend Missoula!

Also, as a lifelong Clash/Joe Strummer fan, I am also bummed to have missed it because a Clash song AND a Strummer song, AND Jeff wrote the setlist!  2 of my most favorite PJ shows of the last 10 yrs were rumored to have had Jeff on one and Stone on the other writing the setlists, so I have an idea of how cool the energy can be for those kinds of shows!
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Saltzy23 said:
    My thing is that A. music is supposed to be an escape from all the shit going on in the world.  I can turn on TV and hear 10,000 talking heads drone on and on about the current state of affairs.  I go to these show to try and get away from what sucks in life, not just hear more about it and B. as much as I love Eddie, he's not gonna change people's minds.  Either you realize Trump is a cancerous pile of dogshit that is destroying this country and are gonna vote and do what you can to get him and his people out, or you don't.  If witnessing this clown being the cocksucker he is for years hasn't convinced you how awful he is then Eddie giving a 10 minute diatribe about isn't gonna change your mind either.

glad to see you made it out of Newark! 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    I was at Seattle #2 and drove over to Missoula for the show. Seattle #2 was an epic throwdown that shocased the band's 28 year musical catalog and it's significance to the Seattle music scene. Big time expectations from fans and the band alike. Missoula felt like the fun after party from that show. The band was having a blast last night. They chose a fun out of the ordinary set. They we're joking around with the sex and beer couple, being playful with the little girl and her dad in the audience and even did a few white whales for good measure. Let's not forget the awesome Betterman performance with the Ramones and U2 twisted into it. This was a fun PJ show. Really, the political stuff was pretty lighthearted and insignificant to the whole presentation. I thought the single encore was a fun surprise. It had 11 songs in it and included an amazing Imagine cover. Met lots of cool folks from all over. What more can one ask for? That's Jeff, Stone, Boom, Mike, Matt and Ed. You guys slayed it last night. Keep on rocking the free world!!!
    Totally agree with this review. I thought the band was awesome and energetic, especially Jeff and Stone. Stones solo on Throw Your Hatred Down was particularly passionate. And closing with Indifference, loved that. Also loved  the intensity of Know Your Rights. The political talk (and it wasn’t heavy handed) doesn’t bother me, it’s interesting.Maybe I’m not sensitive about it because I’m Canadian. Eddies Evel Knievel jacket! I love that a Pearl Jam concert is exactly who they are on that night and I’m happy to come along on that ride.
  • blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    Having slept (not much) on the show, it was a good, fun show.  And I thought on the plane.....that was a lot to expect 3+ hours again after Seattle 2.  That was a one off gem that happens once per your probably.  There were a couple gems in there and I do wish for 3/4 more songs.  But hey, I am greedy what can I say.

In hindsight, I wonder if they will ever get the shows down to 2.5 hours because 3 every night seems like a lot to ask as they get older.  That would cut out a lot of the covers I bet lol!
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679
    Thought it was a great show. Not their best ever I've seen but pretty amazing. Daughter/OK was highlight for me. Lightning Bolt sounded great.  Surprised people feel cheated with a 2 hr 45 minute show.   I agree with Eddie's politics but thought he talked a *bit* too much and would have been happy squeezing an extra song into the playlist if the banter had been cut down just by a few minutes.

Loved GO and was surprised to see it must have been an audible since it wasn't on the playlist.

Asked this question early but it has been buried by the arguing: Anyone know what song was played after the show?  The voice Sounded to me maybe like Kenny Rogers or John Denver or Jackson Browne?  Seemed like it was played purposely.

• I'd be interested to know which song was played after the show too.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    I wasn't there but they've usually played "Late Night Evening Prostitute" by  Tom Waits after every concert I've been to just about.
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679
    edited August 2018
    I wasn't there but they've usually played "Late Night Evening Prostitute" by  Tom Waits after every concert I've been to just about.
    Hey thanks, will check out when I get somewhere I can listen to it. Been to a ton of shows and never noticed before. I am sure Tom Waits would be thrilled I thought he sounded like Kenny Rogers 
  • treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,799
    edited August 2018
    May 30th said:
    Amazing show! 
    Amazing band!
    So glad I got to see them again!
    Best band in the world!!!!
    Glad you got to see this show to me,it looks like an instint classic
    Post edited by trees on

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,799
    Really cool set list love shows that end in something c different ,but i love Yelloe Ledbetter .

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • pistol3pistol3 CO Posts: 159
    Loved seeing them, as always.  A good, solid show, in my opinion.  Not my favorite setlist, but honestly I don't give a shit at this point.  Just glad my favorite band is still out doing it, and they played right down the road from me (which has almost never been the case).  Obviously a politically driven show at times, but I think our president is an absolute moron, so again, I don't give a shit.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    nicknyr15 said:
    The Rock said:
    People continually being surprised/annoyed that Ed talked politics at a show cracks me up.  As if the band hasn't talked politics or done political/benefit shows for the last 28 years.

Pearl Jam is a political band, and always has been. It's probably time to deal with it.

Looks like a great set to me. Pilate, In My Tree for the win!
    I hear you but sometimes people go to a show to just have fun and be distracted from the overload of politics in our daily lives. 
    I agree very good point.
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Shouldve opened with Evenflow.  Other than that great set
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,650
    If your complaining about going to concert built around voting and its pj and ur upset they spoke about politics then ur a moron. Plain and simple. It’s like a vegetarian going to a steak house and bitching about it smelling like meat. No one forced you to buy a tix and go. Get over it
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    edited August 2018
    No one going to mention “our first real show was 21 yrs ago”? Damn, Eddie really not into the origin years. I guess I can understand why.

For the politics complainers - wasn’t the message just to go vote? Very mild compared to ‘03-‘06. Considering the state of the presidency I’m surprised Eddie didn’t double down on the politics talk compared to the Bush years, but I suppose the band is older now. 

Love that Know Your Rights is back. Let’s get some Another Brick in the Walk tag with “leave those kids alone” back. Can pass on some of the others (No More).
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Daughter was insane last night!!!!!
  • trentktrentk Posts: 62
    I am a long-time 10 Club member and I just wanted to say thanks to all folks in GA on Mike’s size who helped welcome my two daughters to their first Pearl Jam show. Everyone was so thoughtful and kind, which helped make my girls’ experience even more awesome. Thanks so much! Hi 
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    edited August 2018
    Another great show with great energy! Any show I get to see them at, is a blessing to me! Yes I have been to a few Missoula shows and yes I have seen a number of those shows where they play the same songs and I do not care! Never gets old with me!
    I had a blast and enjoyed the ride! Sound and chemistry was great, the guys all having fun and playing their asses off!

Now as far as the two clowns at the encore, yes it is a rock show, but it is not 1995! And even being at a rock show, it does not give anyone the right to push women around!  Hope you got, what you guys had coming to both of you! 

Thank you Ed and Jeff for speaking up on this, who knows what would have happened had you not! 

Post edited by PJ_ROCKS on

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Walking to a Zoo Town show from the in-laws is always epic.  Fatal helped make this one special too.  The return to the Gorge vigil continues.  Ed told the troublemaker he could come watch from the side stage, then said that promise was "fake news"... classic!

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    Good show.  Not great.  Not a safe space for some.  Womp womp.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Redmosquito91Redmosquito91 Jackson, WY Posts: 48
    Perfect weather in a wonderful place. The setlist was surprising and kept me guessing. I got to cross a few songs off of my 'never seen' list (Arms Aloft, Pilate, Bee Girl, Fatal, Imagine, Throw Your Hatred Down). The band was having a great time and played really well. I brought four 1st timers with me to this show and they all said it was the best concert they have ever seen (I think this might be the most telling thing. I think all of us who attend a lot of shows get a little jaded at times when it comes to this band...)

Politics and Pearl Jam are synonymous and one of my favorite things about the band. I thought the political banter was mild. With what we have going on right now I was actually surprised at how underhanded it was. I expected fiercer words to be spoken.

My only small complaint with the show was the my section lacked some enthusiasm (104). I stood next to a friendly Canadian gentleman and (I'm assuming) his wife. He and I were the only two who seemed excited for Pilate! I rock hard enough for myself but I wish more people were bringing thunder with me. 

I met some great people on this trip and had a beautiful time in a beautiful city. My favorite band played a show and I was there. Few things in life are as fine as that.
    Pittsburgh 4/26/03, State College 5/3/03, Reading 10/1/04, Toledo 10/2/04, Toronto 9/19/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Cincinnati 6/24/06, Washington D.C. 6/22/08, Cleveland 5/9/10, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Missoula 8/13/18, Denver 9/22/22, St. Paul 8/31/23, St. Paul 9/2/23