Options

HEY HEY! Jeff and PJ made Breitbart!

3days3days Posts: 1,151
edited August 2018 in The Porch
It's official, the Missoula poster was a success!
Link removed.
Post edited by 3days on

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    edited August 2018
    Please do not click that link and give those nuts any of our views. . 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    I saw it earlier and made some comments.  I can't help it. They are generally delusional. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Please do not click that link and give those nuts any of our views. . 
    I didn't even consider that... I removed the link. 
  • Options
    I am glad you removed the link, I would have been tempted to check it out and then would for sure get enraged at the comment section because of the sheer stupidity of the content lol
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,718
    I am glad you removed the link, I would have been tempted to check it out and then would for sure get enraged at the comment section because of the sheer stupidity of the content lol
    Oh no. Cmon. You’re missing out. You can’t take it seriously. The comments are hilarious. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    edited August 2018
    nicknyr15 said:
    Oh no. Cmon. You’re missing out. You can’t take it seriously. The comments are hilarious. 
    They are goldmine of comedy but I truly do not think it is intentional. Yes some are baiting people into discussion but I feel like the vast majority are dead serious with their comments and that should have us all worried. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Breitbart is a congregation of nutter-butters.