they played I'm Open...

getmikegetmike Posts: 3
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
holy crap.
i love it. i love love love it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    Don't get that excited. It wasn't that good. Ed's voice did not sound healthy at that time. The only time during the concert I thought he was having major throat problems. Like a sore throat or something. He forgot the words anyway.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • EtinEtin Posts: 12
    even with his voici and lyrics problems, it was awesome... 1st time ever!!!
    he begins to play it and then stop and said he forgot how to play it, then he did it again...

and by the way, Rats in albany was terrific ( first time since 98 ) ;)
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    lol yea, how dare you get excited about a song they never play.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    spat wrote:
    lol yea, how dare you get excited about a song they never play.
    You're right. I used an common phrase that didn't work the best. Let me rephrase. Sure, it's great they played a song they never played. I wished that it sounded better. In fact, i was surprised how bad it sounded.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    i agree its cool they played a song they never have before but "i'm open" isnt going to set the world on fire live i dont think! its ok on no code but seemed like an odd choice to play...although honestly i havent heard it yet so once i do i may change my vote!
  • nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    Is the mp3 of it floating around somewhere?
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18