Baseball card swap - I’ll cover Chicago; anyone in for Seattle, Missoula, or Boston?

dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading sets for the other ballparks?   Presuming most of us can only make one city, I propose a swap of baseball cards for the stadiums I can’t make and I’ll get the equivalent for that person at Wrigley.

Preferred choice is a full set, which is typically 61 cards and 3-6 stickers.  Alternate is straight up 10 unopened packs, so have enough to make the most of a set in a first pass with enough to trade to finish the set.  

Anyone in for Seattle, Missoula, and Boston?  (Hopefully obvious but intended for three other people to join in; up to each to decide how many other parks to get.). I’m willing to work up 4 complete Wrigley sets (1 to keep and 3 to trade).  Can ship as soon as confirmation on both ends that deal is ready.  Should be an even swap.

Asking early, so hopefully someone joins who is attending Seattle this week.

Comments

• dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    Looks like Missoula doesn’t have baseball cards.  I wasn’t sure how that would work as the only non-MLB venue.  
  • YoungJam35YoungJam35 Posts: 147
    I'd be interested in a swap. I have seattle cards and will be going to Boston as well.
    YoungJam35
  • Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    I will be going to Boston and would love to trade 10 unopened Boston for 10 unopened Chicago
  • TC282314TC282314 Posts: 378
    Would trade 2016 Fenway set for a Seattle set. 
  • MalMal Posts: 71
    If anyone is on Facebook there is a page for Pearl Jam trading cards. Just type it in the search.
  • almccunealmccune Posts: 20
    I'm new to the cards. I just bought 4 packs in Seattle. Are the cards inside all the same? If so, I could trade two packs for Chicago and/or Boston. 
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    almccune said:
    I'm new to the cards. I just bought 4 packs in Seattle. Are the cards inside all the same? If so, I could trade two packs for Chicago and/or Boston. 
    Each park has its own set or at least that is how it was in 2016.