'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Opened 9 packs. 
    new saying is "not a zippo, not a pack of cards"
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
  •  Is there any chance anyone might be willing to pick me up at hat and T-shirt at the home show Merch tent?  I  would obviously send money pre-purchase via PayPal or Venmo For the purchase price, shipping, and I’d even be willing to throw in a little for your trouble. If anybody would be willing to do this, please PM me and I will get money to you the money immediately. I really appreciate it and thank you!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Stone's card is hilarious!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    I don't get the desire for these cards but hey good for those that like them
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    KC138045 said:
    Agreed.  Not sure what I'd ever do with them if I bought some.  Some of the pictures are pretty good though.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    It seems like they have ordered a lot more items for these shows to try and keep up with demand.
    PJ-Cubs said:
    It seems like they have ordered a lot more items for these shows to try and keep up with demand.
    Sounds like it. Friend was there this morning and he said the limit signs were taken down. Many were buying more. 
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    I bought Vault 8 today, super easy  :)
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    The profit margins on all this merchandise would likely blow our collective minds. I still can't comprehend why people spend hours in a line for merchandise. This fad is right up there with people lining up for hours for cellphone releases. * So long as no one is hurting anyone, I guess it's fine.
  • BF89905 said:
    The profit margins on all this merchandise would likely blow our collective minds. I still can't comprehend why people spend hours in a line for merchandise. This fad is right up there with people lining up for hours for cellphone releases. * So long as no one is hurting anyone, I guess it's fine.
    Madness.

My super keen buddy braved the line on Tuesday and rocked us a Klausen and an Emek.

For no good reason, I kinda wanted that coaster set, but there's no way in hell I'm going to stand in line for even 30 minutes to get one.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    BF89905 said:
    Madness.

My super keen buddy braved the line on Tuesday and rocked us a Klausen and an Emek.

For no good reason, I kinda wanted that coaster set, but there's no way in hell I'm going to stand in line for even 30 minutes to get one.
    The Klausen is a really nice print that would look great with the 2016 Wrigley poster but I am in Chicago and nowhere near the merch line.
  • Gtilley8 said:
    Does anyone ever stand in the lines and take these requests from people wanting stuff in the merch tents? I get a good laugh out of people willing to trade or repay because they do not want to wait in the lines. I am just wondering how many perform these requests? 
    I did it at Wrigley in 16 for a guy from Tennessee, I think.  I was standing there anyway, and he offered me extra cash.  If I remember correctly, got him a flag, a couzi and a couple patches.  Told him to keep the extra cash - he ended up hooking me up with a Moline and Detroit pin, and bought me a few beers when we meet up.  Felt like it was an even trade.  
    With the cost of Show Beers you got RICH!
  • JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Gtilley8 said:
    Does anyone ever stand in the lines and take these requests from people wanting stuff in the merch tents? I get a good laugh out of people willing to trade or repay because they do not want to wait in the lines. I am just wondering how many perform these requests? 
    I did it at Wrigley in 16 for a guy from Tennessee, I think.  I was standing there anyway, and he offered me extra cash.  If I remember correctly, got him a flag, a couzi and a couple patches.  Told him to keep the extra cash - he ended up hooking me up with a Moline and Detroit pin, and bought me a few beers when we meet up.  Felt like it was an even trade.  
    With the cost of Show Beers you got RICH!
    At Wrigley the line inside was crazy when I got in so I went to a guy in the front and bought him a shirt if he would buy me one and a wristband. He did 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    JojoRice said:
    KC138045 said:
    Agreed.  Not sure what I'd ever do with them if I bought some.  Some of the pictures are pretty good though.  
    I thought it was a cool novelty for 1 time.  But now we have a number of different sets, relatively the same.  

The original set was cool.  I got 1 pack as a keepsake....  maybe change it up for future sets (do it by ballpark show year and not multiple for each city).  Maybe make a set songs.... and another set live/notable shows. 
  • Dr. JDr. J Posts: 75
    One last try.  

Any one willing to grab a large sized night 1 set list shirt?  We were only in town for night one and left the next morning, so we had no chance to grab one.  Will pay for shipping, of course.  PM if you can help out!  Thanks!
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    There hasn't been a Pearl Jam Fuck face card, has there? If not, there needs to be.

• RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    There hasn't been a Pearl Jam Fuck face card, has there? If not, there needs to be.

That would be hilarious :lol:
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Does anyone know if they still have setlist shirts at the outside merch booth?
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    RobbyD462 said:
    Does anyone know if they still have setlist shirts at the outside merch booth?
    Sold out
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985

Are we talking, like, the Fleer Billy Ripken?  I got a box of those that year for Christmas.  Can remember my dad, once he saw that, chuckling with my uncle then standing over me as I opened every other pack.  Think I have three of them still.  The Griffey rookies really paid off in my early 20s.  Now, nothing I have is worth a damn.  
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Opened 9 packs. 
    new saying is "not a zippo, not a pack of cards"
    BoB in an ATL jersey....Go Braves!!! :sunglasses:
    Tomorrow is the day! Pearl Jam Home Shows Seattle 2018 Posters and Artist Variants will go on sale Saturday, August 11th at 11 AM Pacific at our 2XL Pop-Up Show.

Location is 1941 1st Ave. S. Suite 2B, Seattle, WA 98134.

Regular edition printed on white paper and variant “Gold Glove” edition printed on “Finegold” metallic paper.

See you there!

• When do think we will get a look at Missoula merch?
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    When do think we will get a look at Missoula merch?
    tomorrow

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• So have to head back to Canada today. If anyone is willing to grab me a large setlist Tshirt for night 2 and ship it I would be eternally grateful and of course pay for it plus a top up.  Please and thanks. Send me a message if you are willing.
    1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2