Options

Public Transportation for the PJ shows

Can anyone post a link to the bus lines that will be running late into the evening on Wednesday and Friday nights? I’m staying out by the airport, if that’s any help.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    SamwolcottSamwolcott Seattle, WA Posts: 3
    Hi! I would suggest using Link Light Rail. It leaves every 15 mins or so from the SODO or Stadium stops (both close to Safeco) and drops off right near the airport: https://www.soundtransit.org/sites/default/files/schedules/link-light-rail-southbound.pdf
    Excited to go to my 1st PJ show on 8/8!
  • Options
    I second the Light Rail suggestion. On time, reliable, fast, safe--and air conditioned. And then you get to see the pearl jam signage all over the station, which makes for yet another great photo memory ;)
  • Options
    Perfect, thanks for the suggestions.
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Also if you google king county metro transit on their website is a trip planning feature. I used it to get all around seattle today. If you put in where your leaving from or enable Location it will give you exact directions to walk to the nearest stop from where you are and the departure times. My phone fights back when I try to post links but the site worked great for me today.