Options

Starbucks has Pearl Jam on shuffle! :D

MK13579MK13579 Posts: 217
edited August 2018 in The Porch
I'm at a Starbucks in Sacramento, CA and they've had Pearl Jam on shuffle for the entire half hour I've been in here. I asked the barista who the fan was, but he said the music is all done by Starbucks corporate. I did a google search and saw that Starbucks and PJ were partnering for the home shows... but I didn't see anything about the music. Pretty cool! Listening to Yellow Ledbetter as I type this. I'm so excited for the home shows this week!!!! 
Post edited by MK13579 on

Comments

• Options
    Music_5Music_5 Posts: 7
    MK13579 said:
    I'm at a Starbucks in Sacramento, CA and they've had Pearl Jam on shuffle for the entire half hour I've been in here. I asked the barista who the fan was, but he said the music is all done by Starbucks corporate. I did a google search and saw that Starbucks and PJ were partnering for the home shows... but I didn't see anything about the music. Pretty cool! Listening to Yellow Ledbetter as I type this. I'm so excited for the home shows this week!!!! 
    Great! Enjoy your time before and during the PJ show(s)
  • Options
    BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371
    MK13579 said:
    Yup.
    I walked in yesterday to get my daily cup and they were playing PJ.  Which I thought was cool... but strange.... they never play Pearl Jam.
    Then today, I'm doing some research here and they're just playing song after song.

Touche Starbucks

I'm like a tab