The Beatles Revolver PMC 7009 first pressing UK MONO Vinyl

TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
edited August 2018 in Lost Dogs
I was helping a family friend move out of their house the other day and in return they gave me a box of their old vinyl. In which were some great finds and a lot of normal finds. One of these great finds was the original vinyl UK release of Revolver by The Beatles. For those of you who don't know the reason why this matters is Side 2 contains a withdrawn version ("Remix 11") of "Tomorrow Never Knows".  This record is currently fairly sought after for Beatles fans. I am only a casual fan myself so I figured I would drop a post on here and see if anyone was interested. The sleeve has someones name written on it but I also got a copy of the original US release and I am willing to include that in any possible trade. 

I am interested in the following 

Vinyl: 
Oasis (original pressings, deluxe box sets) **
The Stone Roses (Garage Flower, And On the Sixth Day Whilst God Created Manchester...The Lord Created the Stone Roses)**
Liam Gallagher (As You Were Deluxe Hardbook Edition)**
Northside (Chicken Rhythms) **
Arctic Monkeys (Whatever People Say I Am, Favourite Worst Nightmare, AM) 
The Courteeners (Mapping The Rendezvous, St. Jude) 
Beady Eye
PJ vinyl
The Prodigy (their law, fat of the land, music for the jilted generation, etc)
etc...offers welcome

Posters:
Oasis original tour posters 
Liam Gallagher tour posters
Pearl Jam Baltimore 2013

Clothing:
PJ Boston Jersey L 

Open to other offers 

Post edited by TFlyer on

Comments

• TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    bump....nobody is interested in this?
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    Cool find. You’ll have better luck if you accurately grade it and put it on eBay or discogs. 
    Cool find. You’ll have better luck if you accurately grade it and put it on eBay or discogs. 
    Thanks, I might put it on discogs but I've never actually sold anything on there so I didn't really want this to be my first venture...if that makes sense? 
    responded to PMs...bump :hang_loose:

still available 
    bump
    bump, somebody has to be interested in this. Gonna go on discogs soon if nobody responds... :whistle:

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    TFlyer said:
    bump, somebody has to be interested in this. Gonna go on discogs soon if nobody responds... :whistle:

You should try the Steve Hoffman boards, you'll likely have better luck there.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    PSUS2H said:
    TFlyer said:

You should try the Steve Hoffman boards, you'll likely have better luck there.
    Should I know what that is?
  • PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
    edited August 2018
     :s 
    Post edited by TFlyer on
    Yeah...this is available again....
    bump, added the prodigy to my iso vinyl
    gonna give this a week then close it down :whistle: