******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited June 2018
    I love me some Malcolm Jenkins.

I didn't think it would be possible to love this team more than I did a few months ago....but, thank you Donald Trump--I guess?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    World Fucking Champion rings

chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    It's glorious. The face of that would make a nice tattoo.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

Saw somewhere Jenkins was talking about how Lurie asked the team if they wanted a modest ring and they said hellllll no. We've never been there before so we're acting like we've never been there before. I fucking love that.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    World Fucking Champion rings

pretty sweet looking
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    edited July 2018
    Fuck Shady, you piece of shit. Hope it's not true but he doesn't have a great track record.
    Post edited by JK_Livin on
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Fuck Shady, you piece of shit. Hope it's not true but he doesn't have a great track record.

What did I miss?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JK_Livin said:

What did I miss?
    Being accused of beating the shit out of his girlfriend.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    JK_Livin said:
    he is a piece of shit so it wouldn't surprise me if the allegations were true.

how about the Lito Sheppard and Jabar Gaffney story?  Arrest warrant out for Gaffney for vandalizing Sheppard's car.  They played in high school and college together but have a long standing feud.  Sheppard says he hasn't seen Gaffney in years but Gaffney is accused of vandalizing Sheppards car in a restaurant parking lot.  weird stuff.
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:

What did I miss?
    Ugh
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JK_Livin said:
    JK_Livin said:

What did I miss?
    Ugh
    wonder if the league will do anything about it?  Probably just suspend him for a few games

Glad to see Dorenbos get a ring :smiley:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    How about this father and son Didinger article on The Athletic today? Awesome story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmhBaUdges&feature=player_embedded
    chinese-happy.jpg
    No automatic alt text available
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    How about this father and son Didinger article on The Athletic today? Awesome story

this made me watch a bunch of Super Bowl videos.  still get chills and tears in the eyes watching all these.  still can't believe it's real.

Wonderful story.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Open practice tix on sale now.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    The Champs are back!!!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    The Champs are back!!!
    No PUP for Wentz too
    chinese-happy.jpg

See them in drills yesterday as DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS is pretty fucking awesome.

Get used to it!

chinese-happy.jpg
    RIP former GM Tom Heckert. Only 51 years old. way too young
    Good to have Eagles football back (even though it's only pre-season). :smile:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Report: Jeffery could miss start of season due to shoulder surgery
    1h ago
    Elsa / Getty Images Sport / Getty
    MINNEAPOLIS MN - FEBRUARY 04 Alshon Jeffery 17 of the Philadelphia Eagles celebrates the 11-yard touchdown catch of teammate Zach Ertz 86 during the fourth quarter against the New England Patriotsin Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium on February 4 2018 in Minneapolis Minnesota
    Presented by

The Super Bowl champions may be without their top passing threat to begin their title defense.

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery might not be ready for the start of the regular season as he continues to work back from rotator cuff surgery, a source told Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

Jeffery has been on the physically unable to perform list all through training camp. He is "progressing according to plan," Rapoport added, but could remain on PUP to open the year, which, by rule, would mean he'd have to miss at least the first six weeks of the campaign.

The 28-year-old was a key contributor in the Eagles' first championship victory, contributing nearly 800 receiving yards during the regular season before scoring three touchdowns and racking up 219 yards over three playoff contests.

Anyone else feel the way I do? I feel conflicted. 

On one hand, I have not been nearly as interested in the offseason/camp news as I normally am...choosing instead to bask in the glow of being SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

But on the other hand, I am looking forward to this season, defending the title, and going to the opener as much as any other sporting even I've ever been to. 9/6 can't get here fast enough for me.

It's quite an odd feeling, I'll tell you that. Anyone else feel a little weird like this?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    You can go my route - football no longer exists. There's 0 reason to watch anymore.
    edited August 2018
    EDIT: You're correct. The only game that matters this season is that first game to see the banner hung. Then they can just coat the game/stadium in bronze and leave it that way.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Anyone else feel the way I do? I feel conflicted. 

On one hand, I have not been nearly as interested in the offseason/camp news as I normally am...choosing instead to bask in the glow of being SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

But on the other hand, I am looking forward to this season, defending the title, and going to the opener as much as any other sporting even I've ever been to. 9/6 can't get here fast enough for me.

It's quite an odd feeling, I'll tell you that. Anyone else feel a little weird like this?
    My wife was regretting that our first game is not until Week 5 this past weekend.  We were in the Poconos this weekend and it was like being at Giants camp. 
    (I did see one dude sporting Niners gear!  nice!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I'd say I haven't been 100% focused on this for the same reasons but I don't think my level of interest is down. I keep getting distracted by watching 52 again and again. My son's soccer schedule has a game on 9/6 so tailgating is out for me. Coach must be a Cowboys fan. Looks like Mailata is going to make the team. That is very interesting.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    You can go my route - football no longer exists. There's 0 reason to watch anymore.
    Gambling man.  Only reason to watch is for the gambling.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited August 2018
    JK_Livin said:
    I'd say I haven't been 100% focused on this for the same reasons but I don't think my level of interest is down. I keep getting distracted by watching 52 again and again. My son's soccer schedule has a game on 9/6 so tailgating is out for me. Coach must be a Cowboys fan. Looks like Mailata is going to make the team. That is very interesting.
    Saw someone compare Mailata to Peters.  When Peters came out of Arkansas he was a tight end and ended up on a practice squad to start his career.  Rest is history.  Mailata prob won't make it through waivers, so I hope they keep him and he can ultimately become peters successor -- or moved to RT with Lane moving to LT

The fourth RB story is getting way too much press.  My analysis is that Smallwood, Adams, and especially Pumphrey are all garbage.  Hopefully they can find someone on the waiver wire once cuts are made this weekend.  I'd love to see them trade a low round pick to the Pats for Jeremy Hill, who I've always liked