Options

*Sold* 1 extra GA ticket available for Seatlle 10th August

PhaedraPhaedra Posts: 9
edited July 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,

we have 1 extra GA ticket available. We’re a family of 3 flying from the Netherlands. We have 2 memberships, bought 2 pairs. So we have 1 extra ticket available, face value naturally. $259/2 = $129,50. 
Post edited by Phaedra on

Comments

• Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 469
    I'll take it!! Please PM me with info on how to send payment! (I think we may have been communicating on another post as well!!) 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Haha, we did.. I noticed that too. I’m actually in contact with another member who replied to my post about having this extra ticket. Also.. I’ve sent an e-mail to 10C to confirm it’s allowed to sell this extra ticket, because I really don’t want to risk losing the other 3. If they reply it’s allowed to sell this other member is first. If that doesn’t work out you’re next. Sorry
    Post edited by Phaedra on
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 469
    sounds good. Just let me know! Enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    alynch12alynch12 Posts: 9
    if others fall through, let me know! Safe Travels!

• Options
    BIGGUY69BIGGUY69 state of love and trust Posts: 18
    Good day fellow P.J. fan,
    Just wanted to see if you did have an extra ticket for the Friday Seattle show.  Sometimes things do not go thought but just checking.  Let me know and keep on rocking in a free world.  My e mail is ddaniels@huntingtonjeep.com or text me @ 631 882 5458.  If you know any other ten club member looking to move an extra ticket let me know.  

David Daniels

• Options
    Sorry, just sold the ticket to the first responder. Hope you guys find other tickets. Good luck!