Options

Advice for 4'8" fan who wants to be up front in the pit!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    I have just attended 7 shows of the European tour, I’m 5’7, and here is a feedback from a rather short guy.

For 3 shows, I arrived at the venue at 7AM and was able to get the rail on the far sides (1 time Mike and 2 times Stone) -> perfect experience.
    For 2 shows, PJ played at festival and I only went for PJ meaning that I was not able to get to the rail because I arrived only 2 hours before the shows. I was 10/15 rows back. The shows were highly enjoyable but I had to move regularly to ensure that my vision was not obstructed.
    For 1 show, I had a seat (for the first time) and the experience was great even if I was kind of frustrated to be surrended by people that does not enjoy the songs as much as I do.
    For 1 show, I arrived late due to work commitment, I was 20/25 rows and I did not enjoy the show as much as I should have because my view was regularly obstructed by big guys. Contrary to the festival, the stage was not that high, I don’t know how it is in a base-ball stadium. You are even smaller than me so I think that you would probably have not seen the stage.

My conclusion is that you will probably struggle during the show to see the band if you are not at the rail. I would suggest to swap your ticket with a seat if you cannot be at the venue very early.

2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 112
    This is very helpful--thank you!