Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    vaggar99 said:
    "What appears to matter to him is not what leaders represent but how they flatter him."

Bingo!

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    vaggar99 said:
    God I hate christine todd whitman.  She totally fucked up the pension system in new jersey.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    So according to Trump the whole Russian "meddling" is a hoax....again. Maybe he meant to say "it is all a big not hoax". Must have misspoke again.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    ALL CAPS. here we go
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Just watched an interview with Madeline Albright on Aussie TV and she said that Trump's "drain the swamp" has been taken from Mussolini. 
    Trump is a fascist alright.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Just watched an interview with Madeline Albright on Aussie TV and she said that Trump's "drain the swamp" has been taken from Mussolini. 
    First of all she we have to assume Trump read an educational book or watched a documentary on Mussolini.  I seriously doubt he done neither.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    First of all she we have to assume Trump read an educational book or watched a documentary on Mussolini.  I seriously doubt he done neither.  
    So you believe the only way to be a fascist or Nazi or what have you is by reading books or watched a tv program , I’m not sure that to be true but I guess it could be ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    So you believe the only way to be a fascist or Nazi or what have you is by reading books or watched a tv program , I’m not sure that to be true but I guess it could be ..
    I never said that.  I was commenting to what Albright...don't read to much into some comments.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I get that you don't like Trump ... he is causing some of you chaos.  Now you know what chaos feeLs like coming from a US ... this time he is causing domestic chaos as well.  Somewhere in this world I suspect there many people who have fell victims to the US constant bullying and military actions smiling at this domestic chaos...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    New shiny objects to be distracted from, eh?

”Donald Trump is a fucking moron.” - Rex Tillerson. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Don't step out of line! The Trump siege is in full effect.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    vaggar99 said:

It really just goes to show the balance of hatred is on both sides. That's why I laugh at the fact that either side thinks they can have a clear cut win on election days. It's going to be another close call. Get out and vote. May the most sensible persons win. 
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

It really just goes to show the balance of hatred is on both sides. That's why I laugh at the fact that either side thinks they can have a clear cut win on election days. It's going to be another close call. Get out and vote. May the most sensible persons win. 

Here's to hoping the side with sensibility, compassion, fairness and empathy prevails over the side that doesn't share these attributes! 
  • Options
    I'll take fake news For a billion dollars Alex. 
  • Options
    The liberals are mocked for their outrage for Trump. The 'wah wah cry me a river you lost get over it' comments are ridiculous.

The outrage is legitimate and not misplaced. This is not a case of 'sore losers' that republicans should gleefully celebrate. The same liberals were not pulling their hair out anywhere near the same degree when Bush's reign of terror was in full flight. There was definitely some major criticisms of Bush pointed out in that era and for good reason, but this presidency is absolutely outrageous.
  • Options
    its funny how all Trumpists on social media repeat the same things:
    -you are a sore loser
    -Trump won, get over it
    -Obama and Hillary did worse
    -you hate him
    -you are one of the following insults if you make a point (no further expansion on these allowed): dumb, moron, stupid or idiot.

Ever wonder why there is rarely expansion on these themes?

Systematic brainwashing.  Its real and its happening.  I see it everyday, all day.  Most of my FB friends lean conservative and a few are heavy into the propaganda and conspiracies.  insane trying to have a discussion with them.  it always goes back to first 4 bullets above.  Fortunately, most are civil enough to avoid insults.  Thats what Twitter is for.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    I'm confused. Are you saying this wasn't a previous tweet from Trump or that the message in the tweet is fake?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    vaggar99 said:

Ok that excludes your side , proven everyday by the fact that it voted for a total moron and Russian hack ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539

Trump administration officials dismissed benefits of national monuments

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-administration-officials-dismissed-benefits-of-national-monuments/2018/07/23/5b8b1666-8b9a-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html?utm_term=.a3845a11f6c4&wpisrc=al_news__alert-hse--alert-national&wpmk=1

In all of this chaos that Trump brings constantly, let people not forget the true long term harm he and his administration are doing and will do to the environment.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    I'm confused. Are you saying this wasn't a previous tweet from Trump or that the message in the tweet is fake?
    It's fake news reported by Trump. The real news was Obama was eating out of Iran's hand and fawning all over them. Hence the billion reference. 

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    tbergs said:
    It's fake news reported by Trump. The real news was Obama was eating out of Iran's hand and fawning all over them. Hence the billion reference. 

The fake news is the real news which is fake news. 
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Ok that excludes your side , proven everyday by the fact that it voted for a total moron and Russian hack ....
    What do you mean my side?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    tbergs said:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, do you?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    -you are a sore loser
    -Trump won, get over it
    -you hate him
    -you are one of the following insults if you make a point (no further expansion on these allowed): dumb, moron, stupid or idiot.

Systematic brainwashing.  Its real and its happening.  I see it everyday, all day.  Most of my FB friends lean conservative and a few are heavy into the propaganda and conspiracies.  insane trying to have a discussion with them.  it always goes back to first 4 bullets above.  Fortunately, most are civil enough to avoid insults.  Thats what Twitter is for.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDV4fNIylYs
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    vaggar99 said:
    She's right Williamson.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    tbergs said:

Can you give two key statements or actions by Obama that made you feel that way? I haven’t seen it myself and would like to know.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    vaggar99 said:
    -you are a sore loser
    -Trump won, get over it
    -you hate him

It's why I stopped frequenting the Bart.   It's like bashing your head into a wall.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
This discussion has been closed.