Options

Good San Diego Seats on TM Now!

PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I just got 4 seats in Section C, row 7 (row 6 is the first). They aren't on the floor. Section C is on Stone's side right on the curve. Single tickets and a pair are still pulling up in this section rows 6 and 7. This is the first time since tix went on sale I've seen anything besides rear view available on TM. Good Luck!

EDIT: 4 Seats in SECTION C, ROW 6 available right now!!!!!

EDIT 2: Back to getting behind the stage only.
Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    I pullded Section M (Behind Mike) after checking back on TM 4 times in 2 days it gave me the same exact seat and I was just looking for a single...lol.

I just pulled up TM again and they offered Sec K behind Stone...

It looks like sec C is at the other end of the arena, from what I saw on the seating chart with (end stage)
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    I cant believe this concert is not completly sold out yet. I hope Im on the side or within the first 20 rows , 210XXX , I would rather be on the floor, I have yet to be on the floor at the COX arena, always in the back like section C, still good seats though Cant Wait!! one week left
  • Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    I have no ticket and I'm flying across the country to go to this show. Can anyone hook a fellow ten club member up?
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV