Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,355
    Brisk. said:
    fucking hope Ian Williams isn't going near the Home show merch.
    Tougher for you to flip?
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,992
    Oh snap!
    bring on the pssssttttttssss......!!!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    If I don’t run into someone wearing a nutsack vulture t shirt at Wrigley, then I’m gonna be really disappointed 
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    PP193448 said:
    If I don’t run into someone wearing a nutsack vulture t shirt at Wrigley, then I’m gonna be really disappointed 
    lol
    Olivavu said:
    I might save a bunch of money if he does!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    RP112579 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Tougher for you to flip?
    Olivavu said:
    Agreed  stop mugging fans off. Mr nice guy then flipping. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    hey yo.... finally done with that poster deadline, took a couple days longer then I had hoped... going to try and finish collecting all the email addresses and getting invoices out tonight or tomorrow. 

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    RP112579 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Tougher for you to flip?
    Haha xxpearljamxx 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    hey yo.... finally done with that poster deadline, took a couple days longer then I had hoped... going to try and finish collecting all the email addresses and getting invoices out tonight or tomorrow. 

Thanks for the update Brad!
  • Options

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    jervin007 said:
    RP112579 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Tougher for you to flip?
    Haha xxpearljamxx 
    Yeah such a shame
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,992

Spot on!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    EM194007 said:
    This is what was sent to me about the deathburger double London AP prints price. This is what he replied.

Hi, it will be 85€ + shipping (about 11€ more)

Not bad for 2 prints. 
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    edited July 2018
    If I go through the shit that it takes to buy Pearl Jam merch these days I can do what I like with it, I put in the time and effort. People are also trading what was a 30 euro poster 2 weeks ago for other posters much more valuble but people don't seem to care about this. Why don't you just spend hours in a queue and get one yourselves instead of bitching on this forum.

And don't even go there about mugging fans off, I've done every show this year so yea along the way I've done my fair share in helping people with merch and tickets.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,926
    So for me I think the Kraków poster just beats out the Prague poster, but both are awesome for different reasons and I hope that Ten Club gives me a shot at getting them at some point. Also badges please!!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    On sale today @ a random time over @ https://ixcitadel.com/collections/all

• Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    My ranking of EU18 posters:
    Rome, Berlin, London1, Prague, Madrid, Barcelona, Wechter, Padova, Ams2, Milan, London2, Lisbon, Pinkpop, Krakow, Ams1
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    edited July 2018
    Brisk. said:
    If I go through the shit that it takes to buy Pearl Jam merch these days I can do what I like with it, I put in the time and effort. People are also trading what was a 30 euro poster 2 weeks ago for other posters much more valuble but people don't seem to care about this. Why don't you just spend hours in a queue and get one yourselves instead of bitching on this forum.

And don't even go there about mugging fans off, I've done every show this year so yea along the way I've done my fair share in helping people with merch and tickets.
    Many fans don't care about this as the traders are not making money off someone else's artistic efforts. C'mon, these types of efforts are far different than you deciding to line-up for hours for concert merchandise - surely, there are better things you can being doing with your time.

Claims of one concert poster being much more valuable than another are simply based on a fabricated market that collectors prop up to make their stuff feel more valuable to themselves, for it enhances their ego.

PJ and these artists really need to start charging more money initially for these posters, and strictly enforcing a 1 per person limit, as means to curb this parasitic behaviour.

Enjoy the music and the cities this great band chooses to play.
    Post edited by BF89905 on
  • Options
    BF89905 said:
    Brisk. said:

parasitic behaviour

^^^
    Testified
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    BF89905 said:
    Brisk. said:

Many fans don't care about this as the traders are not making money off someone else's artistic efforts. C'mon, these types of efforts are far different than you deciding to line-up for hours for concert merchandise - surely, there are better things you can being doing with your time.

Claims of one concert poster being much more valuable than another are simply based on a fabricated market that collectors prop up to make their stuff feel more valuable to themselves, for it enhances their ego.

PJ and these artists really need to start charging more money initially for these posters, and strictly enforcing a 1 per person limit, as means to curb this parasitic behaviour.

Enjoy the music and the cities this great band chooses to play.
    I hear a Rage Against the Machine song in my head after I read this.  Testify?  No, that's not it.

Freedom?  Nah, not it either...

Bulls on Parade.  Damnit not that one either...

Killing in the Name of?  Ahhhhh that's it.  The end part of that song!!!

J/K  This has been an ongoing debate that will never change!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Putting shit on sale for high prices before the show even starts is too much as far as I'm concerned . 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    Thanks for the update Brad. Interested to see how this all shakes out and can't wait to see your new print. Hoping you get Seattle or Fenway this time if it is PJ. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    BF89905 said:

Or sell "second" editions on the site with unlimited runs so it is no longer a limited collectible and just a souvenir. Give artists a % cut of those sales so if they make something really sought after they can keep bringing in royalties on their work.
  • Options
    Anyway I'm not buying these over inflated prices  or at the gigs so I have no dog in this fight. But I did queue at all the shows I could afford to get to and get merch for other members and paid what it cost and then got that amount back after. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    Anyone got a baby onesie from this tour to sell?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Anyone got a baby onesie from this tour to sell?
    Maybe. What size are you?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Y. VANY. VAN france Posts: 132
    Hi to all, about the London 2 poster, if I understand correctly there is no precise hour for the sale today? Or to night?

Une demande "WMA" pour le Tour Européen 2018 

• Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Could be anytime.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)