The Papa John's guy is a tool...and out of a job.

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Jason P said:
    dankind said:
    Jason P said:
    Papa drives a bitch'n camaro 
    Which he paid $275,000 for.

His folks drove it up here from the Bahamas.
    You're kidding?

i need to go buy some Def Leapord T-Shirts for some reason ....
    Don’t forget your Mötley Crüe T-shirt. All proceeds go to get their lead singer out of jail. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    PJ_Soul said:
    What is this guy's problem, sheesh. I used to order from Papa John's on occasion, but haven't in years because I found another place, and now I'm glad I haven't been giving them my money for a second reason, lol. I do, however, love those peppers that come on the side with the pizza. I miss that - they were delicious. Take a bite of pizza, take a bite of the pepper - yum. I wish other places would do that.

Congratulations---you've mentioned literally the only good thing about Papa John's pizza. Forgot about them.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Not the only thing, that garlic sauce is really good for dipping the peppers and flavorless crust into.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    Not the only thing, that garlic sauce is really good for dipping the peppers and flavorless crust into.

Okay.....yeah that's alright. So we got peppers and garlic sauce...

Fuck this place.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    dankind said:
    I keep a jar of pepperoncinis in my fridge at all times.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    I saw Papa John stepped down as CEO. They are saying that white smoke has appeared from from the conclave in Louisville. Welcome the new CEO, Papa Emeritus!!!!

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    BEAT IT PAPA!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I wish getting rid of the President was as easy as getting rid of the Papa Johns guy.

Papa Johns guy is a flyweight compared to the pres for being completely inappropriate (toss in a solid dose of incompetent as well).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    This makes me very happy.
    Whenever the Mother-in-law treats us to pizza it's always Papa John's and now I don't have that guilt to annoy the back of my mind.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    wonder what he's up to now :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    dankind said:
    I keep a jar of pepperoncinis in my fridge at all times.
    I really need to remember to buy these.

I thought Papa John has been a well-known racist for a long time.... Just now people think he's unpalatable as a CEO??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Ever since he whined that he was going to have to raise his prices so he could "afford" to give his employees health care, I knew he was a fucking scumbag.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    That PIZZA sucks balls i'd never eat chain PIZZA  if you live here in NY and eat chain PIZZA  your clueless ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited July 2018
    That PIZZA sucks balls i'd never eat chain PIZZA  if you live here in NY and eat chain PIZZA  your clueless ....
    I only half agree with you, in the case of franchises. I've had absolutely incredible chain pizza, but only from specific franchises, not across all of the franchises. It just depends on who owns the particular store. So it's not "So-and-so chain pizza is awesome!!" It's "So-and-so chain pizza on 24th Ave and Alder St. is awesome!" ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    edited July 2018
    I'm sure that taking a quick swim in his money bin will cheer him up.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    Agreed!
    PJ_Soul said:
    I only half agree with you, in the case of franchises. I've had absolutely incredible chain pizza, but only from specific franchises, not across all of the franchises. It just depends on who owns the particular store. So it's not "So-and-so chain pizza is awesome!!" It's "So-and-so chain pizza on 24th Ave and Alder St. is awesome!" ;)
    All lies... All lies...
    Lol. Well in any case, that doesn't apply to all chains or even very many. It's not like you're ever going to find a Pizza Hut or a Little Caesar's outlet that happens to have good pizza. Not Papa John's either. The regional chains as opposed to national chains have a better chance of having at least a couple good franchises.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Jason P said:
    I'm sure that taking a quick swim in his money bin will cheer him up.
    Image result for scrooge mcduck diving into money
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Worst pizza I have ever ate...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lol. Well in any case, that doesn't apply to all chains or even very many. It's not like you're ever going to find a Pizza Hut or a Little Caesar's outlet that happens to have good pizza. Not Papa John's either. The regional chains as opposed to national chains have a better chance of having at least a couple good franchises.
    Don't fret about what the New Yorkers in here say about pizza.  They think they're the world pizza referees. (Just read thought my pizza thread in AET :lol: )

Papa John's pizza isn't bad.  It's easily the best of all the national chains, imo.  John Schnatter is a piece of shit, though.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited July 2018
    If i have to eat fast food pizza (as i call it) im probably going with papa johns.  Not a fan of dominos.  Pizza hut is decent. 
    Little Caesars wins if you’re feeding a bunch of people. $5 a pie!

edited July 2018
    I'm not a fan of Papa John's, though it's not bad pizza. It's just really meh IMO, so I would never order it again. There are a couple of amazing regional chains in my area that have at least a couple really good stores (Uncle Fatih's and Megabite), so I have no need to turn to international chains (I think Pizza Hut is not very decent at all, and Dominos might be the worst pizza chain in existence). But as I've mentioned before, those pepperoncini peppers that come with Papa John's pizzas are great. That's really the only thing they have going for them I think.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Garlic sauce
    Garlic sauce
    My local place has amazing garlic sauce. I always order a bunch of cups for drizzling or dipping.
    PJ_Soul said:
    Don't fret about what the New Yorkers in here say about pizza.  They think they're the world pizza referees. (Just read thought my pizza thread in AET :lol: )

Papa John's pizza isn't bad.  It's easily the best of all the national chains, imo.  John Schnatter is a piece of shit, though.
    lol come to Brooklyn and eat some real PIZZA heck even in Penn station go to ROSE'S you won't be dissapointed ....
    PJ_Soul said:

lol come to Brooklyn and eat some real PIZZA heck even in Penn station go to ROSE'S you won't be dissapointed ....
    No, I agree with Dyer, lol. New Yorkers are the worst when it comes to talking about pizza. :lol: I've been to New York. The pizza's not special!
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

No, I agree with Dyer, lol. New Yorkers are the worst when it comes to talking about pizza. :lol: I've been to New York. The pizza's not special!
    yeah ok lol ...
  • If i have to eat fast food pizza (as i call it) im probably going with papa johns.  Not a fan of dominos.  Pizza hut is decent. 

I'm actually a fan of the supreme pizza with extra cheese.

It's one of my guilty pleasures that I'm not super proud of, but sometimes when I'm hungry I just can't help myself.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    If i have to eat fast food pizza (as i call it) im probably going with papa johns.  Not a fan of dominos.  Pizza hut is decent. 

I'm actually a fan of the supreme pizza with extra cheese.

It's one of my guilty pleasures that I'm not super proud of, but sometimes when I'm hungry I just can't help myself.
    We all have embarrassing anti-hipster food love like that... I still like Chef-boy-r-Dee ravioli FFS. :lol: