Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,581
    igotid88 said:
    Democrats put forth a bill to subpoena the American translator in the closed Putin meeting and the g.o.p voted no

Then they are complicit.
    I’m not sure about this one. If it were any other president I’d be 100% against it, so to me it seems like they shouldn’t be talking to the translator about the meeting.

what should be required is an official note taker and the notes should be able to be accessed through proper procedures if issues suspected. 

Proper procedure is a remote concept right now. The GOP is continuing to enable. I don't know whether to think they are trying to develop an exit strategy from this idiot... or are championing him?
    The repubes are complicit and are covering up. The RNC, NRA and Cambridge Analytica are all complicit. Team Mueller will connect the dots. The worst is yet to come. Bigger than Watergate.

Follow the money, from Russia with Love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.
    You know Mueller is going to find Stein and Bernie in this as well right? No PTAPE for them but they wanted and likely got info as well.
    Not a chance.
    We shall see. I’m concerned it will be the next “see they did it too” movement for the trumpers
    You would have to make the assumption that the Bernie and Stein campaigns were as corrupt as Team Trump Treadon’s, whose candidate has a lifetime of corruption in his very being. Bernie and Jill still have their souls.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    What I find truly interesting is that putin on the ritz focused his resources on the repubes. It’s like he knows they’re corruptable and would sell their souls for a win. Bernie and Jill would have both gone to the FBI. Plus, putin on the ritz doesn’t have any kompromat on them. Gee, what would be the left’s comparable organization to the NRA? Greenpeace? CGF? ACLU? 
    Not to mention the most important factor: He knows Trump can be played really, really, really easily. Putin knows what a moron Trump is, and how emotionally weak he is.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,943
    igotid88 said:
    Democrats put forth a bill to subpoena the American translator in the closed Putin meeting and the g.o.p voted no

Then they are complicit.
    I’m not sure about this one. If it were any other president I’d be 100% against it, so to me it seems like they shouldn’t be talking to the translator about the meeting.

what should be required is an official note taker and the notes should be able to be accessed through proper procedures if issues suspected. 

Proper procedure is a remote concept right now. The GOP is continuing to enable. I don't know whether to think they are trying to develop an exit strategy from this idiot... or are championing him?
    The repubes are complicit and are covering up. The RNC, NRA and Cambridge Analytica are all complicit. Team Mueller will connect the dots. The worst is yet to come. Bigger than Watergate.

Follow the money, from Russia with Love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment.
    You know Mueller is going to find Stein and Bernie in this as well right? No PTAPE for them but they wanted and likely got info as well.
    Haha... what the hell are you trying to do here. What indications do you have that Bernie would be involved? Except for some alt-right conspiracy theory?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Not a chance.
    We shall see. I’m concerned it will be the next “see they did it too” movement for the trumpers
    You would have to make the assumption that the Bernie and Stein campaigns were as corrupt as Team Trump Treadon’s, whose candidate has a lifetime of corruption in his very being. Bernie and Jill still have their souls.

Yeah I certainly don't think there as corrupt, but I don;t want them drawing attention away from Trump either.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Haha... what the hell are you trying to do here. What indications do you have that Bernie would be involved? Except for some alt-right conspiracy theory?
    Maybe nothing, but a friend of mine that is Super-anti trump is worried about this and had me looking at some things.  Just sharing.  And again - my concern is anything (regardless of truth) that give perception that more than Trump's campaign was involved.  
    Post edited by cincybearcat on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,943
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Maybe nothing, but a friend of mine that is Super-anti trump is worried about this and had me looking at some things.  Just sharing.  And again - my concern is anything (regardless of truth) that give perception that more than Trump's campaign was involved.  
    "Many people are saying"
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    vaggar99 said:
    anybody standing by this guy is a coward.
    Or just doesn't give a crap about this country being sold out to a foreign adversary or both , no matter what i agree they are all cowards specially 85% of the GOP ...
    yeah, you pretty much described a coward.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

"Many people are saying"
    Huh? Calling fake news on me sharing something? I have a friend that hasn’t been worried about trump since long before I thought it was a possibility. He texted me this worried about how it would be used to deflect from trump. So screw you if you are calling me a liar. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

"Many people are saying"
    If you really want to bother to find the truth there are several stories that link Manafort to emailing with the Sanders campaign. This shall all come out in the wash.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Why wouldn’t he have interviewed them at this point then?

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    I can guarantee I’ll see a Bernie meme from my right wing friends about this the next time I check facebook.  
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

"Many people are saying"
    If you really want to bother to find the truth there are several stories that link Manafort to emailing with the Sanders campaign. This shall all come out in the wash.
    Can you post some links to these stories?
    What does "stories that link Manafort to emailing with the Sanders campaign" mean?  I'm not sure what you are saying here.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

"Many people are saying"
    What does "stories that link Manafort to emailing with the Sanders campaign" mean?  I'm not sure what you are saying here.

The truth is out there Brian. Team Mulder along with Scully is on it.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Solid question. I I should have been more specific. Their campaigns, not them personally. But I’m cincerned it will deflect from the greater problem that is a sitting US president ignoring attacks against the US by a foreign adversary.  To me - way more than collusion even - is the biggest issue.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    brianlux said:
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

"Many people are saying"

"Special counsel Robert Mueller has released a list of 500 potential exhibits for Paul Manafort’s upcoming trial, including photos of his homes, cars, a pricey watch — and emails between Manafort and Tad Devine, Bernie Sanders’ top strategist in the presidential campaign.

Devine, a veteran political strategist, worked for Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and his pro-Kremlin Party of Regions at the time, as did Manafort, the Washington Post reported.

Their email exchanges continued until the spring of 2014, and Devine went to work for Sanders later that year.

Devine — who worked for Sanders in the 1990s and also worked as an aide to Al Gore, John Kerry and Michael Dukakis on their campaigns — also communicated with Rick Gates, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements in the Mueller probe, according to the filing.

His name appears 16 times in the documents."

https://nypost.com/2018/07/19/evidence-against-manafort-includes-emails-to-bernies-top-strategist/
  • Options
    Is anyone surprised?

Trump judicial nominee pulled over racially-charged writings - POLITICO https://apple.news/AfRkQls8MQquvNPzezUcwEQ

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    brianlux said:
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

"Many people are saying"

"Special counsel Robert Mueller has released a list of 500 potential exhibits for Paul Manafort’s upcoming trial, including photos of his homes, cars, a pricey watch — and emails between Manafort and Tad Devine, Bernie Sanders’ top strategist in the presidential campaign.

Devine, a veteran political strategist, worked for Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and his pro-Kremlin Party of Regions at the time, as did Manafort, the Washington Post reported.

Their email exchanges continued until the spring of 2014, and Devine went to work for Sanders later that year.

Devine — who worked for Sanders in the 1990s and also worked as an aide to Al Gore, John Kerry and Michael Dukakis on their campaigns — also communicated with Rick Gates, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements in the Mueller probe, according to the filing.

His name appears 16 times in the documents."

https://nypost.com/2018/07/19/evidence-against-manafort-includes-emails-to-bernies-top-strategist/
    The only mention of Sanders in these two links states (in the second one) "emails between Manafort and Tad Devine, Bernie Sanders’ top strategist in the presidential campaign."   OK, now read that.  It says to Sander's top strategist, not to Sanders.  And so what?  Were they emailing about conspiracies?  Were they emailing about the weather?  This says nothing.

But at least you put up some links.  Thanks. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Solid question. I I should have been more specific. Their campaigns, not them personally. But I’m cincerned it will deflect from the greater problem that is a sitting US president ignoring attacks against the US by a foreign adversary.  To me - way more than collusion even - is the biggest issue.
    You mean during the campaign? Trump wasn’t the sitting prez then.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    So what i say get all of them that were involved but don't say your hero head baffoon is not so yeah i'm good with all guilty going to jail and Manafort is def going to jail and who did he work for ? i forget ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

Look here, we found someone who believes Trump and thinks that Russia is going to play nice now....just because.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    double down Donny
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

I'm quite sure he did not mean during the campaign. He means that he's more concerned about the current issue of Trump's crap with Russia than he is about what may or may not have happened back during the campaign.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

No. I mean what he is doing now as president.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    igotid88 said:

Then they are complicit.

I'm quite sure he did not mean during the campaign. He means that he's more concerned about the current issue of Trump's crap with Russia than he is about what may or may not have happened back during the campaign.
    This.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Will there be anyone else in the room other than translators? Maybe invite Team Mueller to sit in?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Now this fucking murderer is being invited to our soil? 

How many political opponents, dissidents, and journalists has this creep killed to maintain his stranglehold on power? 

If Obama did this you rightwing folks in here still supporting this POS would be screaming treason and ready to pull out your AR, but now look at you, nothing but complicit lap dogs. Nothing but frauds and fake patriots
This discussion has been closed.