Home Show Tickets (Wrigley) - Can Not Log In

Anyone else having a hard time getting their tickets?

I have followed the instructions to a T (even watched the video because I thought I might be overlooking something).  Reset multiple times.  Tried to enter a password, and it keeps telling me I need at least 6 characters, with a letter and a number.  Thing is, I have done that.  

Anyone else having this problem?  And if so, were you able to fix it?
I have emailed and called the 10Club multiple times and no one is getting back to me (which is super disappointing).

Comments

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,912
    Ten Club is dealing with an overwhelming number of emails right now. They will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
  • ML10093ML10093 Posts: 1
    I'm having problems with this too.  Is anyone else still having issues.  I just went to do this tonight.  I watched the video before starting.  Followed it exactly as I watched the video.  Everything seemed to be fine until the part where I log back in after setting my password.  Then it tells my login is incorrect.  I tried to have it reset by clicking the "forgot password" link a second time.  I get a second email but when I click that it it tells me the password reset has expired.  
  • RA216222RA216222 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Having the same issues as ML10093. Am able to access it on my laptop but, but there is no option to send to mobile device from there. (Obviously not bringing my laptop to the show). Trying on mobile, reset password link expires every time. 

Ticketmaster... Screwing things up wherever they can.