Walk On Music: Metamorphosis #2-Phillip Glass

01. Oceans
02. Nothing As It Seems

(“Here we go…”)
03. Go
04. Corduroy
05. Save You
06. Do The Evolution
(Asks for lights to come up so he can see everybody.  Points to sections of the audience and drinks to them.  He singles out a guy with a beard and a tank top.  Ed asks the crowd to be careful because there is no middle barricade. 
This has been weighing on my mind for the last three weeks.  I just want to offer my deepest apology to all of you, and thank you guys, the band and crew.  The energy you gave me helped with the recovery.  I look forward to paying it back all night so in the immortal words of Marvin Gaye, “Let’s Get It On”.)
07. Given To Fly
08. In Hiding
09. I Am Mine
10. Green Disease
(Ed notes that they are taking some requests tonight.  The long time monitor tech is giving Ed a fresh vocal mic when Ed decides to introduce the normally reserved tech to the audience.  Ed describes him as being a local boy.  Asking Peter the tech where he is from Peter replies Cornwall.  Ed can’t believe he is from there because Pearl Jam don’t pay him nearly enough to live there.  He asks the audience to cheer for Peter from Cornwall and says that they do give him occasional raises.  Peter manages to escape the bright, hot lights with the worn out mic and Ed gets the next song going)
11. Even Flow
(Let’s hear how loud you can get for Mr. Mike McCready on the guitar.  Ed says he is glad to see that Baby Trump was outside.  He also comments that they saw stories saying that if you were traveling abroad as an American that there going to be protests and if protesters find out you are American you might get hurt.  “We have never found and neither has our crew any sort of animosity directed towards us.”  He says in a weird way that Trump is bringing people together because they are joining together in protest.  He goes onto read some of his favorite signs he saw during the protests.  “Perhaps the best was ‘a girl’s place is in the resistance’, so women of the world, take over)
12. Daughter/It's OK-(Cole)-tag 3:14

(Matt and his wife April were the first of the band to have children and Ed says we have all learned so much from them.  He praises Matt’s daughter Josie for being such a trooper on the whole tour and is sure she is ready to get back to her friends but he has loved having her around.  This next song is for the great Cameron family)
13.  You Are
14.  Satan’s Bed
15.  Can’t Deny Me
(Ed says “The people have spoken, and they said (sotto voce) “Sweet Lew,” no, "Let Stone sing!"  So, ladies and gentlemen, Stone Gossard.  Stone thanks Ed and says, I really want to thank Ed for leading this band for all these years. Now it is my turn to sing (this is close but not 100%).  
16. Mankind
Towards the end the song falls apart and Stone gives up.  “This is probably why Ed doesn’t let me sing..)  Eventually the crowd starts chanting “Let Jeff sing.” Jeff seems interested but Ed says  “Jeff won’t be singing tonight.” Jeff pipes up, “I have a sore throat!”  Ed says “that is a dig at me isn’t you fucker?” (with a laugh).  “Look, Matt has released his own records, Mike can sing.  If I let you hear these guys sing then I am out of a job. It is all I have…”)

17. Whipping
18. Lukin
19. Rearviewmirror
(Because of the press of the crowd Ed asks Kille to turn up the lights so he can see and asks the band to slow down.  The band slows and gets quiet. EV implores the audience to take three steps back on the count of three.  For me it would be a beautiful thing and for you.  He counts it off and the audience does as he requests.  When things are calm the band finishes the song at full speed and volume)

Encore Break One
(Ed says the next song is by someone who was a friend of the band that they lost recently.  We seem to be losing a lot…. well, that is life I guess.  I think of this song as political as well.  He talks for a bit about life and loss and says Jeff heard a story about a women who came to the first few shows but for health reasons didn’t think she would be able to see anymore.  The good news is she is here tonight. Andrea Oaks.)

20. I Won't Back Down-(Lynne, Petty)-Ed solo vocal and electric guitar
21. Fatal (full band)
(There is a group of people that have been to about 203 shows or something and I think outside of Sweet Lew we would play anything for them so this is for them)
22. Around The Bend
23. Jeremy
24. Mind Your Manners
25. Breath
(During song Ed asks Big Pete to keep an eye on a certain section of the audience)

(Ed wants to acknowledge a couple of birthdays.  One is the bands chef, Sam, who is brought on stage and the other is Stone Gossard who is having a birthday shortly after the tour.  Ed gets the audience to sing them Happy Birthday and the cake is mashed into Stone and Sam.  Stone is temporarily blinded and struggles a bit. Ed has to help him wipe cake off.  Ed tells us, “There were two candles and one went into his left eye and the other went into his right eye, can you carry on Stone?  Getting old is a bitch!  This song is about sharing wine and cake)

26. Crazy Mary-(Williams)Paint It Black-(Jagger/Richards) instrumental tag in jam approx. 30 seconds
(Mike comes over to Boom so they can solo together.  Stone goes to Jeff’s side where it looks like Jeff asks Stone about his eyes)
27. Porch

Encore Break Two
(Ed reminisces about playing the club Borderline and other places in the early days.  “We just gotta play one song to the back.)
28. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town-(played to audience behind the stage)
29. Wasted Reprise
(Ed talks about how hard Matt Cameron works and says the hardest working people are these folks down in the front.  He says the band has been together for a long time and we love each other and are brothers.  And our crew are brothers and sisters. Give them a hand, they have been with us for 20 plus years.  But really it is you (the audience) who have supported us and given us all of these years.  Thank you)
30. Alive
31. Baba O’Riley-(Townshend)
32. Yellow Ledbetter
(After the goodbyes and the rest of the band has left the stage Ed has Rob Skinner, the band photographer, take a picture of him in front of the audience holding bottles of wine and standing on his monitors.  Although the band had left minutes ago they come back to play one more song.)
33. All Along The Watchtower-(Dylan) 

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you!

Thank you, John for the set list & notes.

Post edited by Sea on
Tagged:

Comments

• Electro_UKElectro_UK Posts: 119
    Had an amazing time. After Leeds in 2014 I feel us in the UK have been spoiled for the rare setlists, not that I'm one for chasing them.

That said Oceans had me completing Ten tonight which is so cool to think about.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to this band and all they give us. It's been a fun tour and they've pulled off great performances and surprises in each of the four shows I saw. I hope they don't get disheartened by the seemingly increasing number of people on these boards that complain when they play the hits or a setlists isn't above 30 songs.

I saw them play 19 songs in Milan with 90% hits. It was my 12th show and my face was beaming the entire time. If you're rolling your eyes every time Mind Your Manners (great song!) comes on maybe you need to think twice about why you're spending hundreds of dollars on tickets. If you're not enjoying the core experience, indeed the core of what Pearl Jam is, what's the point?

Stop setlist chasing, take a few years off and come back raring to hear Corduroy again.

Rant over.
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    Great set. [Mostly] great fun down the front. Lots of nice people
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,487
    One of the best shows I've seen. That setlist!! Insane. The guys looked like they just wanted to rock and have fun. Eddie's vocals were 100. What a way to end the tour. Amazing
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    edited July 2018
    this setlist reminds me of live at the garden in 2003
    green disease, I am mine, save you, you are
    crazy mary, breath
    plus baba and ledbetter at the end
    one of my greatest show
    but some rude people at GA kinda ruin the night for me
    Post edited by pashapasaman on
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    edited July 2018
    Amazing amazing amazing!! I was originally not going to come back, slept on it for two days and of course changed my mind. I have no words, show was off the charts! Band sounded great and were in good spirits and the crowd energy was one of the best I’ve been at, save for a few bad apples.

Breath was amazing tonight, I’ve heard it a bunch of times and by far my favourite!!
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    Wow! I don’t even know how to describe this experience; it will take days to process. 

I do want to thank the countries of Poland, Scotland, Germany, England, Sweden, and especially Croatia for producing some truly wonderful people! 

Such a beautiful night! Well worth the trip back from Denver. 

Thank you Pearl Jam and all the fine folks I met!

"...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    And how could I forget, full It’s OK tag!! I can’t remember if I’ve ever gotten it, I’ve watched the Touring Band version so many times that it actually felt like I was there for that :)
  • BellaBella Posts: 120
    crazy mary, breath
    one of my greatest show
    There were a few rude people beside us, must be a British thing
    Arnhem'06 Paris'06 Wembley'07 Manchester'09 Dublin'10 Belfast '10 Manchester1 '12 Manchester2 '12 Stockholm '12 Vancouver '13
    Vienna Berlin Stockholm Leeds Milton Keynes '14 Philly 2 nights  '16 MSG 2 nights '16 EV Dublin '17 Amsterdam 1 
    Padova Rome Prague Kraków Berlin '18
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Bella said:
    crazy mary, breath
    one of my greatest show
    I don’t do GA at any shows anymore. People have become intolerable for me. Maybe I’m getting old but my last 3 GA shows with various bands have almost been ruined by the people around me. 
  • pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    nicknyr15 said:
    Bella said:
    crazy mary, breath
    one of my greatest show
    I don’t do GA at any shows anymore. People have become intolerable for me. Maybe I’m getting old but my last 3 GA shows with various bands have almost been ruined by the people around me. 
    what's frustrating is that these people are not 10c member (no 10c wristband)
    they didn't sing along
    this is what happens when you mix up 10c GA and the general public
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,800
    Cant wait for the bootlege boxset ,for this tour

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    That fatal was amazing!
    https://youtu.be/JwJTtIEVVDI
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    tbergs said:
    That fatal was amazing!
    https://youtu.be/JwJTtIEVVDI
    Wow, nailed it.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,700
    Terrible  crowd and terrible venue security 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • MR26603MR26603 Posts: 16
    edited July 2018
    Terrible  crowd and terrible venue security 
    For me the crowd was amazing in every way.
  • MR26603MR26603 Posts: 16
    edited July 2018
    nicknyr15 said:
    Bella said:
    crazy mary, breath
    one of my greatest show
    they didn't sing along
    I like the idea of a mixed GA. With this you make sure that everybody has a chance to get closer to the stage, normal crowd and those people from the 10C who did not win a GA ticket at the lottery. I don't want us 10C people to be treated better than others. The early entrance thing is enough. And yes, some people are to old for GA. That's why there are seats.
    Post edited by MR26603 on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Great set..Nice mix and a lot of Riot act. . Bad luck for me cos only 4 songs played that I didn t saw live this tour at all shows and the 3 of them played at the only shows I didn't go, London.. Next time it is! 
    Thanks Sea
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Sea said: 25. Breath (During song Ed asks Big Pete to keep an eye on a certain section of the audience)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZg5QWz5bc
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    they didn't sing along

Really...  this is a sad answer.

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Except for my first PJ show, this was my absolute favorite and I can’t wait for the bootleg! I am so glad I travelled back to London again from Sweden to see this show, that got cancelled in June. 

I stood with some great people. I have learned to avoid anybody who is super tall, super drunk or just seem to be a troublemaker. As a woman I try to stand with other women and friendly gentlemen and the great people around me made this show something special. When everyone is there for the music, it feels special. Only good energy around!

The band sounded fantastic and they played for 3 hours as it was their last show this Euro tour. Eddie was in great shape and amused us with his lovely sense of humor again and again. 

They ended with Yellow Ledbetter and people started walking out after that, but then PJ changed their minds and ran back on stage for an extra song and everyone rushed back towards the stage ... lol. This was a night that I didn’t want to end.
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • eloviateeloviate Posts: 58
    Very good feelings in that building last night - assembly / execution of setlist: special. Band connection between members and with crowd and crew: special. Collective’s energy: special. And Ed’s voice was deep, strong and fun - old school intro to Even Flow, say no more
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Wow what a scorcher of a setlist! I was devastated when Night 2 was postponed as I had travelled from South Africa for the two O2 shows. But as I have said before these things happen. With Ed coming to South Africa in December for the Global Citizen gig perhaps he will consider a few solo shows or even bring the band to South Africa on their next tour....fingers crossed. 

At least all of you were there to represent those of us who could not be there. 

Love the setlist. Would have loved to have seen Fatal and I won't back down....
    rustedsigns
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    Oh my days! I wasn’t going to go to the London shows favouring Prague and Berlin instead, but when this rescheduled gig popped up I knew I had to, even though it was nosebleed tickets (like the last time I saw them years ago in the o2 Arena, which was my now wife’s first show - 12 shows later...you know how that goes!). We were Stone’s side for a change and the seating was proper steep so not much chance to stand up and dance - the urge to leap during Given To Fly would have been too strong. So first Pearl Jam show rocking out in our seats, different but still awesome. I’ve been after Oceans since missing it in London back in ‘96 I think, when I learnt you do both shows if possible to avoid years of kicking yourself and chasing that white whale song. So when they opened with Oceans I pretty much couldn’t believe it. Ed sounded fantastic on it too. They could have played a three hour version of Bugs after that and I’d have been happy but man what a setlist.

Sitting up in the rafters we really related to In Hiding. I personally am all in for Pearl Jam being a political band and welcomed the protest songs and Ed’s ramblings about Trump. The world needs this sort of musical social commentary from Rock (Rap can’t do it all on its own). It’s always been in the fabric of Rock so glad PJ are keeping it alive. Green Disease was as incredible and as unexpected to hear as Ed using the C-word! And he gave my home town Southend a shout out (the gig at the Esplanade that I missed and have also been kicking myself for years)!

From up in the gods we could see the mosh pit in the center was getting pretty vicious and the pressure it must have been putting on the front. Looked like Ten Club was getting squished- but then Ed did what Ed does and the ‘take three steps back’ thing happened and it made my wife cry. Amazing to see that many people go from bouncing and pushing and shoving to respectfully moving as one. Beautiful stuff.

You Are sounded fucking badarse, loved getting Whipping and Satan’s Bed. RVM has been standout this tour and it was on point again. Fatal. I mean come on! Fatal AND Around The Bend!!! The setlist was just packed full of goodness. I think we should count Watchtower as a third encore as I was convinced it was over after Yellow L (as was a large part of the crowd, I’d say about half had left lol) such a great end to the Euro Tour. See you in a couple of years for the Euro Cup...Ed, I’m taking that as a promise!
    Nature drunk and High
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited July 2018
    Had an absolute blast. This was my 12th show and It was a really good mix of hits and rarer choices. Never thought I'd catch Satan's Bed live, Mankind was good fun. I'd like to say a massive thank you to Jeremie @Tristelune for up grading my ticket, it was great to meet you and I hope we can catch up at another show in the future. From where we were sat the floor looked awesome but it was very obvious that Ed was concerned about the people up front, rightly so. Anyway, thanks to the band for playing the make up show so soon and making it such a fantastic experience.

Post edited by rw160510 on
    Pap said:
    Sea said: 25. Breath (During song Ed asks Big Pete to keep an eye on a certain section of the audience)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZg5QWz5bc
    I will be writing a letter of thanks to 10c. Rob from pj radio and Matt the crew  manager  were complete legends when the local security  were aborant  and the crowd was full of pissed up morons. My daughters  were hurt and the security  treated me like an animal. But 10c staff and crew were nothing short of amazing to us. Last show I'm bothering with. Just my 2 cents @sea which email address can I send thanks to please ? Because the good people need a mention and to know how they make a huge difference  to us loyal fans.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    Came over from Dublin.  Unreal venue 
     When oceans and nais were played it was on!!. The breakdown in rvw is arguably their finest moment 
     The way they jam is incredable. We were spoilt with the setlist.  2 hours sleep is not good.  Ah well
     Gaslight anthem in Dublin next week. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
    And as far as g.a having the ability to get to the front.  Fine unless you are battering  the women to get there  hey?Some complete pricks . There were a couple of fights utterly  NOT acceptable  no matter what ticket you have . Stand in line get your spot enjoy the show. NOT beat your way past every person smaller than you . Full of idiots 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Wow, Fatal and Around the bend on the same setlist???..awesome..
    so happy for my friend Alex, ''the guy with the beard''..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    This is fanview. So that's mine and many others I was with. Many members on here tried to help and the flow of asshole but to see my daughter s face as she was crushed and suffocating . all pulled out and then be separated like an animal from her . Just not what any of my 40 gigs have ever been like.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• BellaBella Posts: 120
    This is fanview. So that's mine and many others I was with. Many members on here tried to help and the flow of asshole but to see my daughter s face as she was crushed and suffocating . all pulled out and then be separated like an animal from her . Just not what any of my 40 gigs have ever been like.
    We were 3/4 from the rail at mikes side, most of the people there were respectful of each other’s spots during the gig, keeping their space for toilet breaks etc. I’m really sorry to hear your problems, especially st a Home show. There are always arseholes that can ruin a night. The security getting in was farcical.
    Arnhem'06 Paris'06 Wembley'07 Manchester'09 Dublin'10 Belfast '10 Manchester1 '12 Manchester2 '12 Stockholm '12 Vancouver '13
    Vienna Berlin Stockholm Leeds Milton Keynes '14 Philly 2 nights  '16 MSG 2 nights '16 EV Dublin '17 Amsterdam 1 
    Padova Rome Prague Kraków Berlin '18