Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    igotid88 said:
    Trump could literally hand Putin the names and location of C.I.A. agents on live T.V. and people will still defend him
    “I love the poorly educated.” -Donald J Trump
    He should have followed it up with a "Yah. Those goofy bastards are the best!"
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Oooooooo....she tried to infiltrate! Like I said side players will go down but it will have zero effect on Trump.
    Even if trump is innocent of collusion, he’s failure to defend the republic from a foreign nations attacks on our elections is more than enough to have him removed from office.  
    The attack on the elections is Trump’s failure? Obama was in charge when the attacks occurred and he ordered his team to stand down. You want Trump removed for Obama’s failure? Don’t answer...of course you do.

You know why Obama had to stand down?! Because Trump was already out there saying “it’s rigged!” and you think any good will come of the Obama administration saying “our election infrastructure has been breached by Russia, who we also must say are possibly working with members of the Trump campaign.” There’s NO WAY that does anything good for our faith in elections. Their hands were tied!
    Also, we don’t want Trump to go down for Obama standing down. We want Trump to go down because he and his campaign were part of the attack that put Obama in a tough spot. This isn’t that difficult to follow. 

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Oooooooo....she tried to infiltrate! Like I said side players will go down but it will have zero effect on Trump.
    Even if trump is innocent of collusion, he’s failure to defend the republic from a foreign nations attacks on our elections is more than enough to have him removed from office.  
    The attack on the elections is Trump’s failure? Obama was in charge when the attacks occurred and he ordered his team to stand down. You want Trump removed for Obama’s failure? Don’t answer...of course you do.

Cincybearcat isn't a lefty or a backward thinker.
    (S?)he is talking about Trump's utter failure to protect the coming elections with his infantile refusal to acknowledge the problem.
    Exactly how can anyone feel good about our voting process in coming elections 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

You know why Obama had to stand down?! Because Trump was already out there saying “it’s rigged!” and you think any good will come of the Obama administration saying “our election infrastructure has been breached by Russia, who we also must say are possibly working with members of the Trump campaign.” There’s NO WAY that does anything good for our faith in elections. Their hands were tied!
    Also, we don’t want Trump to go down for Obama standing down. We want Trump to go down because he and his campaign were part of the attack that put Obama in a tough spot. This isn’t that difficult to follow. 

Mitch McConnell also refused to put his name on a bipartisan letter explaining everything —this was while he was holding a Supreme Court seat hostage by the way. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Just to add to your point if this was Obama or HRC doing this the GOP and pundits would be calling for his/her arrest !
  • Options
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,687
    I don't think he's done either, Jose.  I'm no expert on Mueller, but a good friend of mine follows this stuff very closely and tells me he's very confident Mueller has a good handle on things and is very driven.  What I do know is that this friend of mine would not make that kind of statement off the cuff. I can't think of any time this friend has be very far off of this topic.  It will be interesting to see how things develop.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

No. I want him gone for failing to do anything about it once he knew about it except to pander to the leader that attacked us. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Smellyman said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^
    (Michael Cohen is another story but that is not a Mueller investigation...could there be an old business thing? Maybe but again I’m not sure how that plays in an environment where the resistance has shot their impeachment load once and lost under Mueller.) 

Read the Steele dossier.  Cohen's name is all over it.   
    Except Mueller transfered the Cohen case to the state of New York. Mueller is not going after Cohen. This proves my point with respect to the dossier and Russia as a whole. Also the same can be said with respecr to Carter Page...his name is all over the dossier and he hasn’t been charged either. Nobody referenced in the dossier has been charged.
    That's so if he is fired the investigation can continue and to shield it from a pardon. 

Mueller is a smart man and he is still going after Cohen.
    No. Mueller is not.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJNB said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

1) Sanctions on Russian businesses and members of the regime     Impeach  Trump
    2) Confronting them militarily in places like Syria, Ukraine and elsewhere Impeach Trump
    3) Ramping up domestic oil and gas production and forcing countries like Germany to abandon Russian energy deals Impeach Trump
    4) Increase member funding of NATO Impeach Trump
    And there it is...
    This is exactly the problem. You all only care about Russia as far as it pertains to Trump. Impeach Trump and the Russia problem that has existed for years goes away. Obama ignored it. You all ignored it. Get rid of Trump and you can go back to ignoring it. You just aren’t serious.

This is why we had such an idiotic press conference today. Trump doesn’t believe you are interested in “Russia”. He thinks you just want to impeach and unfortunately he is not wrong. There was an indictment the other day that even though none of us will ever see the evidence behind I believed to be honest and fair. It discussed Russian meddling. It said no Americans knowingly participated. It said the outcome wasn’t changed because of it. Yet even with these clear statements none of you can let go. “Trump colluded!” “The dossier is real!” “The election was stolen!” “He must be impeached!”.

Trump hears this. He thinks this sentiment exists not just among you but by the entire democratic party, by a good portion of the republican party, and a large part of the DC bureaucracies including the FBI. He trusts none of them and none of you. Combine that with him being a thin skinned jerk and that is why you get the press conference we had today.

I want real solutions on Russia. You want impeachment. I am unlikely to get what I want because of what you want.

And we will all suffer.
    Trump acted like he did today because if he did not then he would have to admit there was meddling in the election and a possibility that he would not have won without the Russian help. 
    I agree that’s why he did it. Which is stupid. He can say there was meddling but it had zero effect. That is what the evidence shows. He should respond to the evidence and not to the AMT and the democratic base. This is my whole point. The dem base which is taking over the party will not let go of the idea that Trump didn’t win on his own accord. Read this thread. It is nuts all the way down. Trump has to stop wasting timw with the nuts.
    You think trump should stop wasting time with the so called nuts because you think he’s innocent. Innocent people would act the way you’re describing. There’s a reason trump is acting the way he is. His behavior isn’t baffling if you understand this.  
    I do think he is innocent of colluding with Russia. I don’t think he is innocent of being a thin skinned, sensitive, child. That is why he is behaving the way he is behaving. He has behaved this way since his early days in New York real estate. He isn’t going to stop.
    Early days in real estate when he was guilty of screwing people over?

Correct.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^
    (Michael Cohen is another story but that is not a Mueller investigation...could there be an old business thing? Maybe but again I’m not sure how that plays in an environment where the resistance has shot their impeachment load once and lost under Mueller.) 

Except Mueller transfered the Cohen case to the state of New York. Mueller is not going after Cohen. This proves my point with respect to the dossier and Russia as a whole. Also the same can be said with respecr to Carter Page...his name is all over the dossier and he hasn’t been charged either. Nobody referenced in the dossier has been charged.
    That's so if he is fired the investigation can continue and to shield it from a pardon. 

No. Mueller is not.
    Yeah ok will just take your word for it lol your funny tonight ..
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Cincybearcat isn't a lefty or a backward thinker.
    (S?)he is talking about Trump's utter failure to protect the coming elections with his infantile refusal to acknowledge the problem.
    Oh. The coming elections? You’re concerned about the coming elections? Now you sound like Trump himself in the lead up to 2016 when he was projected to lose. Are you projecting to lose? Are you already questioning the integrity of your elections? Do you think it will be rigged?Are you suggesting Trump will pull
    an Obama and ask his people to stand down? I guarantee that the Trump administration is working overtime to protect your elections. They are probably going above and beyond what Obama did. My guess is though that you’ll question the legitimacy either way.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^

No. Mueller is not.
    :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

Awwwww....It’s all Trump’s fault that Obama was in a tough spot! What a joke.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    I don't think he's done either, Jose.  I'm no expert on Mueller, but a good friend of mine follows this stuff very closely and tells me he's very confident Mueller has a good handle on things and is very driven.  What I do know is that this friend of mine would not make that kind of statement off the cuff. I can't think of any time this friend has be very far off of this topic.  It will be interesting to see how things develop.
    Well if you’re good friend says that then...man...we should all just pack it up.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Smellyman said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^

No. Mueller is not.
    I’m funny every night! Question my opinions but not my comedy!

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    It’s nice to know after being gone from the Train for about a year that craziness from some posters is just as trustworthy as the sun rising tomorrow morning and setting in the evening. 
  • Options
    It’s nice to know after being gone from the Train for about a year that craziness from some posters is just as trustworthy as the sun rising tomorrow morning and setting in the evening. 
    I know!
  • Options
    #surrendersummit 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    brianlux said:
    Well if you’re good friend says that then...man...we should all just pack it up.
    I really should be laughed at for that lame comment.

And I can laugh at me too! 

But I still believe he's right.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    I know!
    You know what they say...

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I prefer diplomacy.  Have you all gone mad with your rabid hatred?

• Options
    unsung said:

oh man.  here we go.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    unsung said:

"I like this Guccifer guy"

Traitor.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    unsung said:

brianlux said:
    BS44325 said:
    I know!
    You know what they say...

Uhhh, join the crowd.  :lol:

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Trump. Sometimes, he would accuse NATO of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    unsung said:

It’s more than just us lol you really didn’t find him to be a total disgrace today ? How low is your bar ? 
  • Options
    This country has gone to shit.  
  • Options
    unsung said:

This is actually a great line.
This discussion has been closed.