Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

1) Sanctions on Russian businesses and members of the regime     Impeach  Trump
    2) Confronting them militarily in places like Syria, Ukraine and elsewhere Impeach Trump
    3) Ramping up domestic oil and gas production and forcing countries like Germany to abandon Russian energy deals Impeach Trump
    4) Increase member funding of NATO Impeach Trump
    And there it is...
    This is exactly the problem. You all only care about Russia as far as it pertains to Trump. Impeach Trump and the Russia problem that has existed for years goes away. Obama ignored it. You all ignored it. Get rid of Trump and you can go back to ignoring it. You just aren’t serious.

This is why we had such an idiotic press conference today. Trump doesn’t believe you are interested in “Russia”. He thinks you just want to impeach and unfortunately he is not wrong. There was an indictment the other day that even though none of us will ever see the evidence behind I believed to be honest and fair. It discussed Russian meddling. It said no Americans knowingly participated. It said the outcome wasn’t changed because of it. Yet even with these clear statements none of you can let go. “Trump colluded!” “The dossier is real!” “The election was stolen!” “He must be impeached!”.

Trump hears this. He thinks this sentiment exists not just among you but by the entire democratic party, by a good portion of the republican party, and a large part of the DC bureaucracies including the FBI. He trusts none of them and none of you. Combine that with him being a thin skinned jerk and that is why you get the press conference we had today.

I want real solutions on Russia. You want impeachment. I am unlikely to get what I want because of what you want.

And we will all suffer.
    Why do you think the investigation is over?  It looks like Mueller is adding pressure with each round of indictments. 
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    PJNB said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

2) Confronting them militarily in places like Syria, Ukraine and elsewhere Impeach Trump
    3) Ramping up domestic oil and gas production and forcing countries like Germany to abandon Russian energy deals Impeach Trump
    And there it is...
    This is exactly the problem. You all only care about Russia as far as it pertains to Trump. Impeach Trump and the Russia problem that has existed for years goes away. Obama ignored it. You all ignored it. Get rid of Trump and you can go back to ignoring it. You just aren’t serious.

This is why we had such an idiotic press conference today. Trump doesn’t believe you are interested in “Russia”. He thinks you just want to impeach and unfortunately he is not wrong. There was an indictment the other day that even though none of us will ever see the evidence behind I believed to be honest and fair. It discussed Russian meddling. It said no Americans knowingly participated. It said the outcome wasn’t changed because of it. Yet even with these clear statements none of you can let go. “Trump colluded!” “The dossier is real!” “The election was stolen!” “He must be impeached!”.

Trump hears this. He thinks this sentiment exists not just among you but by the entire democratic party, by a good portion of the republican party, and a large part of the DC bureaucracies including the FBI. He trusts none of them and none of you. Combine that with him being a thin skinned jerk and that is why you get the press conference we had today.

I want real solutions on Russia. You want impeachment. I am unlikely to get what I want because of what you want.

And we will all suffer.
    Trump acted like he did today because if he did not then he would have to admit there was meddling in the election and a possibility that he would not have won without the Russian help. 
    I agree that’s why he did it. Which is stupid. He can say there was meddling but it had zero effect. That is what the evidence shows. He should respond to the evidence and not to the AMT and the democratic base. This is my whole point. The dem base which is taking over the party will not let go of the idea that Trump didn’t win on his own accord. Read this thread. It is nuts all the way down. Trump has to stop wasting timw with the nuts.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Way worse.

And Clinton still shoulda been removed from office for abusing his power with a subordinate. 

But trump needs removed from office for getting on his knees in Putin’s office.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

And there it is...

And we will all suffer.
    Why do you think the investigation is over?  It looks like Mueller is adding pressure with each round of indictments. 
    The indictments don’t add pressure because those charged will never go to trial. The most recent round is a perfect example...none of those russians will be brought in front of an american court and even if they were Mueller can’t produce the server which would be necessary to get a guilty plea. I am not doubting the charges at all but even Rosenstein said in his press conference that these defendants are innocent until proven guilty and the evidence required at trial from what we know cannot be produced.

Now that being said it doesn’t mean the investigation is over but unless somebody somewhere flips there really is nowhere left for this to go. If Manafort, Papadopolous, and/or Flynn had dirt it would have happened already. They don’t have enough from the above indictment to charge Roger Stone although I don’t doubt they’ll try. There just isn’t anything there. Obstruction is done. Collusion is done. Could a minor player get pinched on something stupid? Maybe but it won’t hurt Trump. 

(Michael Cohen is another story but that is not a Mueller investigation...could there be an old business thing? Maybe but again I’m not sure how that plays in an environment where the resistance has shot their impeachment load once and lost under Mueller.)
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    ^^^^
    (Michael Cohen is another story but that is not a Mueller investigation...could there be an old business thing? Maybe but again I’m not sure how that plays in an environment where the resistance has shot their impeachment load once and lost under Mueller.) 

Read the Steele dossier.  Cohen's name is all over it.   
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

And there it is...

And we will all suffer.
    The indictments don’t add pressure because those charged will never go to trial. The most recent round is a perfect example...none of those russians will be brought in front of an american court and even if they were Mueller can’t produce the server which would be necessary to get a guilty plea. I am not doubting the charges at all but even Rosenstein said in his press conference that these defendants are innocent until proven guilty and the evidence required at trial from what we know cannot be produced.

Now that being said it doesn’t mean the investigation is over but unless somebody somewhere flips there really is nowhere left for this to go. If Manafort, Papadopolous, and/or Flynn had dirt it would have happened already. They don’t have enough from the above indictment to charge Roger Stone although I don’t doubt they’ll try. There just isn’t anything there. Obstruction is done. Collusion is done. Could a minor player get pinched on something stupid? Maybe but it won’t hurt Trump. 

CRAZY

TRAIN

!

It's all done, folks! Nothin' there!

haha

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited July 2018
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    its a fake Trump twitter account.  
  • Options
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Yeah, man. This is a really big and damning get. I think the levees are getting really, really, really weak. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    PJNB said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

And there it is...

And we will all suffer.
    Trump acted like he did today because if he did not then he would have to admit there was meddling in the election and a possibility that he would not have won without the Russian help. 
    I agree that’s why he did it. Which is stupid. He can say there was meddling but it had zero effect. That is what the evidence shows. He should respond to the evidence and not to the AMT and the democratic base. This is my whole point. The dem base which is taking over the party will not let go of the idea that Trump didn’t win on his own accord. Read this thread. It is nuts all the way down. Trump has to stop wasting timw with the nuts.
    You think trump should stop wasting time with the so called nuts because you think he’s innocent. Innocent people would act the way you’re describing. There’s a reason trump is acting the way he is. His behavior isn’t baffling if you understand this.  
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    BS44325 said:
    PJNB said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

And there it is...

And we will all suffer.
    You think trump should stop wasting time with the so called nuts because you think he’s innocent. Innocent people would act the way you’re describing. There’s a reason trump is acting the way he is. His behavior isn’t baffling if you understand this.  
    I do think he is innocent of colluding with Russia. I don’t think he is innocent of being a thin skinned, sensitive, child. That is why he is behaving the way he is behaving. He has behaved this way since his early days in New York real estate. He isn’t going to stop.
  • Options
    Oooooooo....she tried to infiltrate! Like I said side players will go down but it will have zero effect on Trump.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    BS44325 said:
    Oooooooo....she tried to infiltrate! Like I said side players will go down but it will have zero effect on Trump.
    Even if trump is innocent of collusion, he’s failure to defend the republic from a foreign nations attacks on our elections is more than enough to have him removed from office.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    PJNB said:

Hahahaha! So true. Although he was never known for his sexual prowess...just tiny orange hands.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^

Except Mueller transfered the Cohen case to the state of New York. Mueller is not going after Cohen. This proves my point with respect to the dossier and Russia as a whole. Also the same can be said with respecr to Carter Page...his name is all over the dossier and he hasn’t been charged either. Nobody referenced in the dossier has been charged.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Even if trump is innocent of collusion, he’s failure to defend the republic from a foreign nations attacks on our elections is more than enough to have him removed from office.  
    The attack on the elections is Trump’s failure? Obama was in charge when the attacks occurred and he ordered his team to stand down. You want Trump removed for Obama’s failure? Don’t answer...of course you do.

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    Trump could literally hand Putin the names and location of C.I.A. agents on live T.V. and people will still defend him
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    igotid88 said:
    Trump could literally hand Putin the names and location of C.I.A. agents on live T.V. and people will still defend him
    Yup. It’s ridiculous.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    BS44325 said:
    This is far from over ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^

Except Mueller transfered the Cohen case to the state of New York. Mueller is not going after Cohen. This proves my point with respect to the dossier and Russia as a whole. Also the same can be said with respecr to Carter Page...his name is all over the dossier and he hasn’t been charged either. Nobody referenced in the dossier has been charged.
    That's so if he is fired the investigation can continue and to shield it from a pardon. 

Mueller is a smart man and he is still going after Cohen.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    “I love the poorly educated.” -Donald J Trump
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJNB said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

And there it is...

And we will all suffer.
    I do think he is innocent of colluding with Russia. I don’t think he is innocent of being a thin skinned, sensitive, child. That is why he is behaving the way he is behaving. He has behaved this way since his early days in New York real estate. He isn’t going to stop.
    Early days in real estate when he was guilty of screwing people over?

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJNB said:
    BS44325 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    ^^^^^^

And there it is...

And we will all suffer.
    Early days in real estate when he was guilty of screwing people over?

....and in bed with the Russian mafia?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    The attack on the elections is Trump’s failure? Obama was in charge when the attacks occurred and he ordered his team to stand down. You want Trump removed for Obama’s failure? Don’t answer...of course you do.

Cincybearcat isn't a lefty or a backward thinker.
    (S?)he is talking about Trump's utter failure to protect the coming elections with his infantile refusal to acknowledge the problem.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
This discussion has been closed.