Donald Trump

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Hillary Clinton?

Emails?

What a fucking embarrassment.  He needs a psychiatric evaluation. IMPEACH that sorry SOB already.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Treason.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Embarrassment.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    OnWis97 said:
    Reporter to Putin: “Did you want Trump to win?”
    Putin: “Yes.”
    Are you being funny or did this really happen?
    It was one of the last questions asked of him. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Sorry to say this but america you are fucked.  my god
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I’m so embarrassed today. Only felt like this at the start of the Iraq war, prisoner abuse/torture, day Trump was elected, separating kids, today. 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    It is surreal and would be infuriating if it wasnt so scary.

Seriously, fuck this guy and all those phonies that wrap themselves in the US flag and hide behind the troops when convenient.  The ones that take their political and social cues from an imbecile who happened to steal the world's biggest reality show.
  • letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 548
    I really don't know what to say any more.  How much longer can this go on with conservatives keeping their heads firmly buried in the sand?

It is imperative that those that oppose this disaster show up at the polls in November and take our government back.  Quite frankly, I don't have confidence that will happen...

There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    lol we have a fucking treasonous President with the GOP backing him up our Democracy is dead !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I really don't know what to say any more.  How much longer can this go on with conservatives keeping their heads firmly buried in the sand?

It is imperative that those that oppose this disaster show up at the polls in November and take our government back.  Quite frankly, I don't have confidence that will happen...

I actually feel fairly confident this will happen.  If it doesn't, it will prove once and for all we get what we deserve.  But if people actually show up at the voting booths, things will begin to change for the better.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    brianlux said:

I actually feel fairly confident this will happen.  If it doesn't, it will prove once and for all we get what we deserve.  But if people actually show up at the voting booths, things will begin to change for the better.

Don't forget about the cheating.  #RedWave
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    brianlux said:

Every dem’s political ads should just show snippets from today’s disaster. Need to show how weak and ineffective this compromised dope is on the national stage—cannot let people forget. 

I dont see how people can defend what we witnessed today. One of the lowest points in this country’s history. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    Trump needs to step down for the next election and let Pence run. This Russian mess is insane. I wonder how much info they got from Hillary's secret email server. 
    OnWis97 said:
    brianlux said:

Don't forget about the cheating.  #RedWave
    If enough people with any common sense get out and vote, more of the real cheater will get ousted.

I'll pass on your #RedWave but would mind some #RedWine
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:

Every dem’s political ads should just show snippets from today’s disaster. Need to show how weak and ineffective this compromised dope is on the national stage—cannot let people forget. 

I dont see how people can defend what we witnessed today. One of the lowest points in this country’s history. 
    There have been very few,  if any, lower points. 

We may have reached or are close to reaching "rock bottom".   Just like when a severe addict hits rock bottom, the result that closely follows is usually either death or rejuvenation.  I thinks it's time for this country to show that it understands this and chooses the more sensible choice.

There's a segment of Trump's base who like him just because they think of him as a "strong" leader, right? How can one come away from that performance and still think that? He had every chance, every opportunity....it was teed up for him perfectly to confront this guy and denounce what they've done and what they're continuing to do to us and he cowardly deflected to the "but Hillary" nonsense.......

Utterly embarrassing.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    So he believes Putin that there was no Russian hacking but at the same time believes the Russian hacking was Obama's fault
    I miss igotid88
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

There have been very few,  if any, lower points. 

We may have reached or are close to reaching "rock bottom".   Just like when a severe addict hits rock bottom, the result that closely follows is usually either death or rejuvenation.  I thinks it's time for this country to show that it understands this and chooses the more sensible choice.
    A few, but not in my lifetime.  

brianlux said:

That and how often their opponent sided with Trump (or if not applicable, just go after the party).  
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    The people, corporations and organizations that are donating money to Tesm Trump Treason’s re-election fund should be called out for aiding and abetting Treason. They should be publically shamed and boycotted. Unbelievable the depths of depravity this nation has sunk to.

Where’s BS in defense of this and how it’s necessary to upend the ruling elite? Oh, and disappearing headlines.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    The upside to today’s disaster is that the outcome of impeachment from Mueller’s investigation is more likely. The evidence that may need more gap filling will be easier to fill. It also makes people way less likely to advocate or fight for trump’s side. 
  • letsongsprotestletsongsprotest Novi, MI Posts: 548
    brianlux said:

I hope you're right
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    The upside to today’s disaster is that the outcome of impeachment from Mueller’s investigation is more likely. The evidence that may need more gap filling will be easier to fill. It also makes people way less likely to advocate or fight for trump’s side. 
    I'm not so sure about the bolded sentence. I know several people that absolutely love Trump and think he is doing an excellent job. They truly believe that Trump is making America great again.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    http://www.newser.com/story/257937/campaign-donations-pouring-in-to-trump.html
    His base doesn't care about if their man is a treasonous corrupt sexual predator pathological liar as long as he's not a Democrat liberal or independent candidate ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Today is one of the most embarrassing days in this countries history. 

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Kat said:
    Treason.
    this too.   #timesup
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Russia and the US seem to have some issues these days. Another one bites the dust.

It's a hopeless situation...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    I'm not so sure about the bolded sentence. I know several people that absolutely love Trump and think he is doing an excellent job. They truly believe that Trump is making America great again.
    There will always be the hard core followers. And maybe I’m delusional, but I think he lost 5% today. I was also including Republicans in Congress. This makes it even harder to win contested districts. They’ll have to weigh even more seriously at what point they’ll speak out against trump. 
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    http://www.newser.com/story/257937/campaign-donations-pouring-in-to-trump.html
    His base doesn't care about if their man is a treasonous corrupt sexual predator pathological liar as long as he's not a Democrat liberal or independent candidate ....
    Jose, you are correct
This discussion has been closed.