FS - 2 Tix to 7/20 Mariners Game for Pearl Jam night (Includes limited edition Mariner/PJ t-shirts)

domjon77domjon77 Posts: 21
edited July 2018 in Lost Dogs

I have 2 tickets for the Seattle Mariners game on July 20th. This game is being featured as Pearl Jam night, members of the band will be there to throw out the first pitch, PJ music will be featured all game, and a 15 minute PJ fireworks show at the end. These tickets include a limited edition Pearl Jam/Mariners shirt. The PJ package offered in the Newsletter are sold out, I'm not very good at transferring seats/money, so I just listed them on stubhub. To get face value back, they had to be listed for $70 each (sorry about that). But here's the link. https://www.stubhub.com/seattle.../event/103231798/

Great seats in Sec. 111
Post edited by domjon77 on

Comments

• domjon77domjon77 Posts: 21
    Bump this, game is this Friday.
  • MN122982MN122982 Seattle Posts: 7
    Do you still have the tickets available?  If so, I'm interested but can't find the tickets in that stubhub link you posted.  

I live in the Seattle area and can do local pay/pickup for the tickets.  For the shirts, did you reserve the sizes you wanted or is it pickup the size you want at the game?

Thank you!
    MN122982 said:
    Do you still have the tickets available?  If so, I'm interested but can't find the tickets in that stubhub link you posted.  

I live in the Seattle area and can do local pay/pickup for the tickets.  For the shirts, did you reserve the sizes you wanted or is it pickup the size you want at the game?

Thank you!
    Hey, I still have the tickets, in fact they are right next to my seats. If you want to save some money (avoid the stubhub fees, so you would pay $62 instead of $70 per ticket), I can meet you at the stadium on Friday afternoon and just give them to you. Or you can just buy them off stubhub...here's the link
    https://www.stubhub.com/event/103231798sort=price+asc&qty=2&sid=277458&byo=1&tktbkt=1&ticket_id=1338234573&ticketRank=3&byo_qty=2
    MN122982 said:

Thank you!
    This is how you get the shirt. They haven't mentioned which section yet, so that is why it says TBD.

"Redeem your t-shirt (while supplies last) by bringing your ticket to Section TBD before the end of the 4th inning. Complete details will be emailed prior to the event."
  • MN122982MN122982 Seattle Posts: 7
    Tell you what...  I'll meet you at the stadium on Friday so we don't have to pay the stubhub fee.  With the dollars saved, I'll buy you a beer.  Does that work for you?  

I'll send you a private message with my contact details...
  • Are these tickets still available?
    Are these tickets still available?
    Looks like they just got spoken for. If anything changes I'll let you know. Thanks!