*** PLEASE PLAY BLACK DIAMOND IN LONDON 2 ***

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
edited July 2018 in The Porch
- Mike McCready idolizes Ace McCready - even borrowing the solo from the Dressed to Kill tune "She" for Alive.
- Matt Cameron was in a KISS tribute band when he was younger
- Jeff Ament wears a Gene Simmons shirt in the Lets Play Two film.
- Eddie Vedder and Ace Frehley both were heavily inspired by Pete Townshend 
- KISS removed their makeup in the 80s after Creatures of the Night. Stone and Jeff removed their makeup after Mother Love Bone.
- KISS has a song called Torpedo Girl that really should be but is not performed live - Pearl Jam has a song called Just a Girl that really should be but is not performed live

It just makes too much sense to play it one time more for us Europeans! 

LET MATT SING!
LET HIM RELEASE HIS INNER CAT!

BLACK DIAMOND IN LONDON - LETS GO!
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    the dude spits fake blood....
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    the dude spits fake blood....
    Yep!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited July 2018
    Saw a man yesterday at my local supermarket wearing a yellow Rock and Roll Over tshirt. 

THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND US!

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    edited July 2018
    nvm
    edited July 2018
    No luck in London. But got a few laughs from both Matt and Eddie for the sign I brought, and Eddie wanted to keep the sign  at the end of the night.