Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    demetrios said:
    Is this what happens to a fighter pilot after he pulls too many G's?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,919
    edited July 2018
    delete
    Post edited by CantKeepmedown on
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,948
    I just can't like it. I know the colours will be vivid on person.  But it's hard to like
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Thankful to NOT be carrying around a tube all day!
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    BK is the best. Period 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,931
    Put this on the same list as the Man Pig posters, Ronald McDonald, & 4 eyed cowboy. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Happy JulioHappy Julio Posts: 161
    Looks like Ames is trying something new, not the worst poster *see the Man Pig*^
    2006 PJ/Petty Milwaukee Night 1
    2007 Lollapalooza Chicago
    2013 Wrigley Chicago
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    ames brothers haha
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Ames is so hit or miss. This isn't as bad as the jackelope, but I still wouldn't take it for free. But every now and then they hit on a gem. My framed Lexington poster might be my favorite PJ poster that I own.
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    The colors are cool

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    Good lord that’s bad 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    Didn’t saw anyone buying only one ...
  • Options
    Was about to say, no matter how bad the poster,  the cockroaches will be buying 3 to flip. 
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I like it. It's creative, I like the colors, and it has nice flow.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Sarava said:
    Ames is so hit or miss. This isn't as bad as the jackelope, but I still wouldn't take it for free. But every now and then they hit on a gem. My framed Lexington poster might be my favorite PJ poster that I own.

Ames did the Kong and the Merriweather mermaid. They also did the PJ20 blue variant.

In other words...you're exactly right.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    sloveniaslovenia Posts: 102
    okay will post this here too: 

PEARL JAM MADRID POSTER SALE UPDATE: 

So if you were one of the many who tried to purchase a Pearl Jam Madrid poster during the sale today, and carted the poster and got an error message on your way through the checkout process. This post is for you unfortunately.

Turns out there was an issue with my site and how it communicates with Paypal. My site uses credit cards as payment, but that is all processed through paypal, and my site had some out of date connection protocol with paypal that caused the issue today.

Hopefully it will get resolved as soon as possible, but that most likely will not happen until Monday or next week.

I very much want to honor and respect all the orders that people carted. So if you carted a poster and got the error message, here is what we need to do:

- if you took a screenshot of your cart or of the error message or of the be patient you resubmitted your payment page, email me but make sure to include these things (also if you already sent me a screenshot, please send it again with the info below):

1). Send me an email with this in the subject line: PJ MADRID- SCREENSHOT

INFO@ARTILLERYDESIGN.COM

2). in the email:
          - YOUR SCREENSHOT
          - YOUR FULL NAME
          - THE POSTER(S) YOU ORDERED
          - YOUR COUNTRY
          - YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS (IF YOU HAVE ONE, if you do not have one, things might be trickier to get you an invoice but we can figure it out)

- if you did not take a screenshot email me with the same info as above just change the subject line to read: PJ MADRID - NO SCREENSHOT  ....you gotta be honest here, PLEASE DO NOT LIE... I realize some people will or might try, dont be that guy or gal.

It will most likely take me some time to get things figured out as well as to get the issue with the site resolved, so hopefully by sometime next week I will be able to send out invoices to all who carted posters

Really sorry for the frustration and headache this may have caused any of you. It has certainly caused me some headache and frustration and a whole bunch more work to do to right this all.

bradk.

Anyone from Canada have an issue? When I tried to check out I got an error message saying usps could not detect a shipping quote to your location.  Or something close to that affect.
    And said please try again.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    slovenia said:
    okay will post this here too: 

PEARL JAM MADRID POSTER SALE UPDATE: 

So if you were one of the many who tried to purchase a Pearl Jam Madrid poster during the sale today, and carted the poster and got an error message on your way through the checkout process. This post is for you unfortunately.

Turns out there was an issue with my site and how it communicates with Paypal. My site uses credit cards as payment, but that is all processed through paypal, and my site had some out of date connection protocol with paypal that caused the issue today.

Hopefully it will get resolved as soon as possible, but that most likely will not happen until Monday or next week.

I very much want to honor and respect all the orders that people carted. So if you carted a poster and got the error message, here is what we need to do:

- if you took a screenshot of your cart or of the error message or of the be patient you resubmitted your payment page, email me but make sure to include these things (also if you already sent me a screenshot, please send it again with the info below):

1). Send me an email with this in the subject line: PJ MADRID- SCREENSHOT

INFO@ARTILLERYDESIGN.COM

2). in the email:
          - YOUR SCREENSHOT
          - YOUR FULL NAME
          - THE POSTER(S) YOU ORDERED
          - YOUR COUNTRY
          - YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS (IF YOU HAVE ONE, if you do not have one, things might be trickier to get you an invoice but we can figure it out)

- if you did not take a screenshot email me with the same info as above just change the subject line to read: PJ MADRID - NO SCREENSHOT  ....you gotta be honest here, PLEASE DO NOT LIE... I realize some people will or might try, dont be that guy or gal.

It will most likely take me some time to get things figured out as well as to get the issue with the site resolved, so hopefully by sometime next week I will be able to send out invoices to all who carted posters

Really sorry for the frustration and headache this may have caused any of you. It has certainly caused me some headache and frustration and a whole bunch more work to do to right this all.

bradk.

Anyone from Canada have an issue? When I tried to check out I got an error message saying usps could not detect a shipping quote to your location.  Or something close to that affect.
    And said please try again.
    Hey,
     yes originally but i figured it out quickly. The country defaults to USA in all the screens so you have to change to Canada everywhere, ie the shipping screen and the payment screen. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Both Ames print this tour the lettering has been absolutely awful. Its almost like they dont want you to know its a PJ poster.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Pearl Jam 2018 Oeiras, Lisbon, Portugal Posters and Artist Variants will go on sale tomorrow, Sunday, July 15th at 10 AM Pacific.

Shop the Pearl Jam Collection (https://amesbrosshop.com/collections/all-pearl-jam-collectibles) at that time. Be sure to refresh the web page until you see the products available for sale. 

20 x 26. Six colors. Variant printed on Curious Metallics™ Fine Gold paper. Printed with glowing green alien DNA.

Two cents: Since posters may sell out quickly, we suggest you have all your ducks in a row for a quick checkout.  Create an account and log in before the sale. Have all of your billing and shipping details prepopulated, and your credit card details handy.  PayPal is accepted for this sale
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539

tino_11 said:
    Lisbon, Ames Bros 

I'll take "Ridiculous Things" for $500, Alex.
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,341

tino_11 said:
    Lisbon, Ames Bros 

I'll take "Ridiculous Things" for $500, Alex.

That's funny - thank you
  • Options
    mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    Glad that there was a limit on everything on this tour and that it worked out everywhere. This picture was taken right after the doors opened. Watch out who you trade with.. 
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    That broad is loading up on pins and stickers.......
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    "27 stickers and 19 pin badges please"
    "Sure"
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,948
    Vendors do not care
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,429
    Hmmm... that bag or jacket under her right arm. I’m not familiar with that brand.  Is that European?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,012
    edited July 2018
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    retroretro Posts: 116
    edited July 2018
    on2legs said:
    Hmmm... that bag or jacket under her right arm. I’m not familiar with that brand.  Is that European?
    Looks like the Quechua bagpack  https://www.decathlon.fr/sac-a-dos-nh100-10l-bleu-bleu-id_8331382.html from Decathlon a french brand. 
    Post edited by retro on