Roseanne Barr

167891012»

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    The re-boot had great ratings ...
    The inventor of the pet rock walked away with $15 million when all was said & done. 
    who fuckin cares about the pet rock...
    The point is, just because something is popular doesn’t mean it’s of quality. People paid $3.95 each for something they could get in their yard. 

People love crap. 
    Who fuckin caves....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    The inventor of the pet rock walked away with $15 million when all was said & done. 
    The point is, just because something is popular doesn’t mean it’s of quality. People paid $3.95 each for something they could get in their yard. 

People love crap. 
    Who fuckin caves....

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

People love crap. 
    Who fuckin caves....

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Oftenreading on point.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,383

People love crap. 
    Who fuckin caves....
    Lol 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    The reboot was horrible so I can't imagine The Conners being any better. The acting was just...terrible. Even John Goodman who is usually such a good actor.  I just want someone to tell me what happened to Andy and Fred.
    I agree, the acting is about as bad as it gets on television for the most part, especially with Becky and Darlene (and wtf happened to Lecy Goransen's voice??). The only one who kind of maintained is Laurie Metcalf, but that didn't help, since the script was so terrible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • The re-boot had great ratings ...

People love crap. 

And services too. If you're in business... jack your prices up. People will seriously think, "It's expensive. So you know it's good."

I'm dead serious. People are morons.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2018

People love crap. 

And services too. If you're in business... jack your prices up. People will seriously think, "It's expensive. So you know it's good."

I'm dead serious. People are morons.
    That is true..... but I must point out that this actually works for certain items. I always say never ever ever cheap out on mattresses, shoes, hair products, pizza, or steak, lol. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata