Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    superj72superj72 Posts: 129
    PJ-Cubs said:
    Looking at Brad's other prints.  How is that Metallica Herning poster not sold out.  It is awesome.
    (Please no one answer "Because it doesn't say Pearl Jam on it.") 

PJ-Cubs said:
    Looking at Brad's other prints.  How is that Metallica Herning poster not sold out.  It is awesome.
    (Please no one answer "Because it doesn't say Pearl Jam on it.") 
    Because it says Metallica on it.

Way she goes.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    edocon said:
    My Firefox said the site was untrusted..
    Maybe a cert validation issue with PayPal handshake. Just throwing out ideas..
    I've submitted payment 3 times with no luck.
    U Get NOTHING!!!
    No poster for you!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    So now I just wait for 7 Madrid posters to arrive in the mail, right?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Maybe if people stopped resubmitting it'd get fixed faster!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Well that was all very disappointing, refresh refresh refresh sold out!!!!
    not one ap this tour, I’m sure I’m not alone in being disappointed.

KTF
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Thanks Brad. Good luck sorting it out.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    I was fast on this one too! Good luck everyone on getting one when this shakes out. I am off to my nephews birthday party unfortunately as I already delayed us leaving long enough. 
  • Options
    PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 673
    Well it is Friday the 13th after all!
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    *sigh* 
    Was just trying to feed my Klausen poster addiction and everything falls apart. 
    Thanks for keeping us informed Brad. 
    I did take a screen shot of it showing the poster in my cart with the resubmitted message and the time just in case. 
    Need more Klausen posters..........
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Yes. Friday 13th and a partial eclipse tonight! Good luck to everyone with one in cart and be safe.
  • Options
    *sigh* 
    I did take a screen shot of it showing the poster in my cart with the resubmitted message and the time just in case. 
    You should still have it in your cart no? Maybe when it all gets fixed we will have a day or so many hours to submit it. If not I am shit out of luck. 
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    hopefully I will be able to honor all the posters in carts and once we figure out how to resolve it hopefully all the carted orders will just get processed... fingers crossed.  Not sure though if this will be remedied today as the folks I have helping me are helping me out of the kindness of their hearts and have a day job and other responsibilities...so I will keep you all posted... sorry to add to the 2018 poster sale shit show! Was hoping to be one of the stable sales this go round... will keep you all posted... thanks for your patience and understanding, sorry for the frustration / headache / stress 
    If you see a bunch of submits on my end after the dust settles I’m not a bot. Lol. Im just a donkey that couldn’t figure out something was wrong and kept trying to submit payment.
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    Well, Im hoping my anxiousness won't affect my chances. its been in my cart since the drop and received all the same messages, but retried a few times. Its still in my cart but hope it doesn't make me look like a bot or flipper trying to score multiple. 

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    C2V3NC2V3N Zagreb, Croatia Posts: 449
    hopefully I will be able to honor all the posters in carts and once we figure out how to resolve it hopefully all the carted orders will just get processed... fingers crossed.  Not sure though if this will be remedied today as the folks I have helping me are helping me out of the kindness of their hearts and have a day job and other responsibilities...so I will keep you all posted... sorry to add to the 2018 poster sale shit show! Was hoping to be one of the stable sales this go round... will keep you all posted... thanks for your patience and understanding, sorry for the frustration / headache / stress 
    thank you ;)
    one, two, three, four, five against one
    five, five, against one
  • Options
    Poster so hot it broke the internet
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    PJNB said:
    *sigh* 
    You should still have it in your cart no? Maybe when it all gets fixed we will have a day or so many hours to submit it. If not I am shit out of luck. 
    Yes it still says it’s in my cart. I’m not panicking or anything I know it will take time. I will be on one side or the other when all is said and done and the world will keep turning. Just love me some Klausen prints, hell I have the Worcester poster tattooed on me. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Becca1Becca1 Posts: 176
    Same with me... checked out 3 times..
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Thanks Brad. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    Klausen  tattoos unite 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 290
    from the page that says ‘you probably resubmitted the payment form’ how do you tell if it’s still in your cart? I daren't leave that page!!
  • Options
    Hopefully we get to keep it in the cart until it is fixed with a decent time after that to buy or we get another date/time announced. Thanks for the updates Brad and I will be checking back in in a couple of hours. 
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I submitted like 7 times lol. I hope 1 went through
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Klausen  tattoos unite 

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057

Me too.
  • Options
    Screenshot snapped.  Thanks, Brad!
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    none of the carts have been purged, so that is a good sign... the inventory is still at zero, so all carted posters are all still in carts... fingers crossed this just means that once we get the issue resolved all the orders will finish processing... but I cannot guarantee if that is what will happen... that is the ideal situation and what I hope happens... but what I dont know about code could fill a barn... many, many barns 
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited July 2018
    Should we bombard you with screenshot emails, or hold off...  do you know who has them in carts and verify payments later... or will we lose these in carts if it doesn’t process correctly?  Thanks again for the updates.

Put the penguin in time out...
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,126
    Well, all that info is good to see now.  I thought I effed something up, and thats why it was taking so long to process.  Thanks for the updates Brad.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    this will teach you BK to do another amazing print LOL
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    PP193448 said:
    Should we bombard you with screenshot emails, or hold off...  do you know who has them in carts and verify payments later... or will we lose these in carts if it doesn’t process correctly?
    screen shots are great, take one but dont send it to me yet...already getting many... just take one, keep it, and if we need them you got one... hopefully we wont need them... because I have done this before when you gotta take down a list of all the emails and names and it is a time killer and a total pain in the arse... so I will pray to Jason Voorhees on this Friday the 13th to not slash any more of  my time and energy and any more of all your time and energy... I need a slow running sorority girl on a camping trip to sacrifice to Jason!