Seattle Home Shows Ticket Email

Just wondering if there has been any word on the Ten Club email regarding the mobile tickets etc. Think the original email said early July and...well, I'd say we are creeping into mid-July.
"I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand dude, across which you do not pass." - Walter

"Everything in that story is completely true, except the part where we trained him and hired him." - Ed, San Diego 4/15/08

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Been waiting for that myself, still concerned about my phone and whether or not it will support whatever the system turns out to be. I have 10 club tickets to both shows, traveling across the country.  I could really use the peace of mind knowing how this is going to work. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Thanks for the update 
  • fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 136
    Thanks for sharing the info 
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    It would be nice if that information was shared publicly by the 10c. A little communication goes far and would calm some anxiety and uncertainty for many about this new ticketing system.

Thanks for the share, @PJNB .
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Hobbes said:
    It would be nice if that information was shared publicly by the 10c. A little communication goes far and would calm some anxiety and uncertainty for many about this new ticketing system.

Thanks for the share, @PJNB .

:smile: 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    They'll get you your tickets. You'll get your spot at the concert. Patience, young grasshoppers!
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    Well, it's technically not mid July yet, so early July is still possible :)
    I'll cut them some slack.  They were expecting the tour to be done tomorrow.  It's their first time doing this.  I would bet we'll have them by the beginning of next week

• FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
    I also received a response yesterday about people who do not have smartphones. You will be able to transfer using a computer, and this info will be released in the coming days.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    I also received a response yesterday about people who do not have smartphones. You will be able to transfer using a computer, and this info will be released in the coming days.
    Do you mean transfer your pair to print via computer?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited July 2018
    No it would be the single mobile ticket one time transfer that they are speaking of.
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
    edited July 2018
    Well, it's technically not mid July yet, so early July is still possible :)
    I'll cut them some slack.  They were expecting the tour to be done tomorrow.  It's their first time doing this.  I would bet we'll have them by the beginning of next week

It is now Mid-July……closing in on late July!
    This could be the day
    PJNB said:
    No it would be the single mobile ticket one time transfer that they are speaking of.
    This is correct.
  • ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    They're here!

2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Got mine
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Boloman643Boloman643 Posts: 52
    Anybody having trouble changing TM password, have tried multiple times and get the response "I need to use alphanumeric and numeric" which I have been carefully doing.
  • zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    it doesnt like if you use any symbols
  • Boloman643Boloman643 Posts: 52
    zevilone said:
    it doesnt like if you use any symbols
    My hero, thanks!
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Had to know this would not go smooth. Won;t let me sign up for an AM account since I already have a Ticketmaster account. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Had to know this would not go smooth. Won;t let me sign up for an AM account since I already have a Ticketmaster account. 
    I had one and just had to change my password. My only issue was addressed above in that I used Apple password manager and it had dashes in the suggested password so I had to correct. Once I figured that out, it worked great for me. They are currently sitting in my Apple wallet. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • srcvh1srcvh1 Posts: 1
    How did you get them on your Apple wallet? I hit send to Apple wallet and all I get is a long list of garbage
    Anybody else not receive the email when told to reset password?
  • DP4467DP4467 St. Louis Posts: 35
    I cannot add to apple wallet either????? same thing for me
  • Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited July 2018
    DP4467 said:
    I cannot add to apple wallet either????? same thing for me

Didn't I read the tix will be available August 7?

Edit: never mind that was for android users.
    Post edited by Thirty Bills Unpaid on
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    srcvh1 said:
    How did you get them on your Apple wallet? I hit send to Apple wallet and all I get is a long list of garbage
    me too!
  • MoonsunMoonsun Milan, Italy Posts: 32
    srcvh1 said:
    Glad to know I am not the onely one, who is facing the same issue. I can't save my tickets on my wallet. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is driving me nuts.
    "How I choose to feel is how I am."
  • DP4467DP4467 St. Louis Posts: 35
    I was going through my google app to access my tickets and I was getting the error code too. Try going through Safari. That worked for me. Also, make sure the latest iOS version is updated. Hopefully that helps. 
  • MoonsunMoonsun Milan, Italy Posts: 32
    Safari says that cannot d/load the file :-(. My iOS is 10.3.3. thanks.
    "How I choose to feel is how I am."
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    re-boot your phone, it worked for both me and my wife
  • DEGBTI said:
    re-boot your phone, it worked for both me and my wife

The classic fix lol!
    "My brain's a good brain!"